Heritage Owners Club

Anyone know about this amp?

kbp810

I have a chance to pick this up really cheap... thinking about restoring the amp and building it a new cabinet like I did with my silvertone

The guy says it works and has four tubes... but thats all he's been able to tell me about it so far (not even sure on tube types...)

So, I was wondering if this might look familiar to anyone else here, and if you might be able to tell me anything about it

The best I have so far is the picture below he sent to me - like I said, I can get it really cheap, but still don't want to jump in head first

post-1459-1271668921_thumb.jpg

It appears to be a Gregory brand amp. From what I've read, they were offshoots / low-end Harmony amps made in the 60s. There is some info available on-line including a schematic for the Mark V. Fun amps, I have two different models, easy to crack and work on.

It appears to be a Gregory brand amp. From what I've read, they were offshoots / low-end Harmony amps made in the 60s. There is some info available on-line including a schematic for the Mark V. Fun amps, I have two different models, easy to crack and work on.

Thanks, I had done a google search on Mark V - but of course only came up with Mesa Mark V links

I think I'm going to jump on it, either way it should make for another fun project!

Archived