Heritage Owners Club

Wolfe Guitars GBase page closed?

Thundersteel

I went to look at Jay's current inventory on GBase, and this is the error I get:

That dealer's store is temporarily closed, in the meantime check our list of hundreds of great alternatives.

Anyone else get this error?

I went to look at Jay's current inventory on GBase, and this is the error I get:

That dealer's store is temporarily closed, in the meantime check our list of hundreds of great alternatives.

Anyone else get this error?

I'm getting the same error.

Gbase changed servers and things went wrong. They have apologized and corrected the problem Sorry for the down time.....sigh........

Jay Wolfe

Gbase changed servers and things went wrong. They have apologized and corrected the problem Sorry for the down time.....sigh........

Jay Wolfe

I wasn't worried about you Jay . . . . you're like good music . . . . you're always gonna be around

good its running and back up.

a mark of a good domain host is they can replace half their servers w/out you or the internet realizing it . . .

Did brent win the lottery and buy all of their guitars or something?

"Hey guys, I just won the lottery, after clearing out all the Heritages in the continental US, and had to build an underground facility for them . . . down to several hundred million and anyone who knows me knows I'm going to support the boys and girls at the factory . . . 1 free Heritage for a each member who joined HOC since yesterday. I had the admins quadruple count, so everyone since yesterday is covered. For simplicity's sake, NO CUSTOMS. You pay your own shipping or pick it up at the PSP . . . I'm going to open a thread . . .. post there or be square. Don't PM me or else you won't get it. "

:D

Archived