Heritage Owners Club

New amp day coming now!

I have heard so many good things about Carr amps that they have remained on the radar for some time. I've never played one so I don't know what exactly it is that others rave about but I believe you too shall be pleasantly surprised.

I'm anxious to hear your summation and if the euphoria remains over time.

Congrats! Go NAD, Go NADs, GoNads!!! :D

From a Rambler owner, you are going to love this amp.

Especially the cleans, very blackface Deluxe sounding vibe going on!!!!!

Takes pedals nice as well.

Dude, I just say what you paid for it.

That is a freakin' STEAL!!!!

I paid $1700 for my 1x12 Rambler new, and that was $500 off the street price.

Nicely done!!!!!!!

Wow - congratulations, Peg!!! You're leap frogging right up the amp chain. Nice move - have played a Rambler in store and was very impressed. And if a tonehound like Kuz likes it, well it must have 'it'.

Thanks guys, I'm really looking foward to cranking this one!! As an added bonus, I have come across a local singer who is willing to give me a shot at playing guitar for her. Been working on her book to get ready. Hope it works out, but if it doesn't, that's ok, I'm still improving.

Thanks guys, I'm really looking foward to cranking this one!! As an added bonus, I have come across a local singer who is willing to give me a shot at playing guitar for her. Been working on her book to get ready. Hope it works out, but if it doesn't, that's ok, I'm still improving.

Oh know - don't do it! She's just gonna ask you to turn down...

Hey with that amp and those sweet guitars you're in like Flint... er, that is K'Zoo. Good luck (don't play loud). :D

Hey with that amp and those sweet guitars you're in like Flint... er, that is K'Zoo. Good luck (don't play loud). :)

............................ :)

Hey with that amp and those sweet guitars you're in like Flint... er, that is K'Zoo. Good luck (don't play loud). :D

LOL, I'm already anticipating that!! Just hoping to be a competent sideman, no need to be a star at my age!!

I am just back from a 2 day trip down to the big city of Missoula. Took one of my guitars down and played through a Dr Z Maz, and a Mesa Lone Star. Two different shops so I couldn't really AB them but still fun. The Dr Z was a fine amp, and I liked it just fine, but the Lone Star was hands down the winner in my mind. Really enjoyed that one.

Archived