Heritage Owners Club

Hi Everybody

belabud

Let me join the Welcome Wagon, belabud!  Great forum!  You'll enjoy this!  Dig your sticks.  I like the green 170; the finish seems an odd concept on paper, but it clearly works.  That 535 is a classic.  Lovely.  Look forward to your posts.

slate

You've ONLY got three?

Just kidding...welcome!

Heck, I've only got three Heritages.  My wife, on the other hand says it like this, "WHAT?!  You have three of the same guitars?!?!?!"  Try and explain the difference between an H137D, H160V and a Milly DC to a person who thinks anything with six strings is just as good as any other thing with six strings, so one should be enough.    :-[ :-

A quick word of advice...

Don't show pictures of 170's to Brent Grin

He already has a serious GAS problem and this will only serve to inflame it. Shocked

HES AFTER THEM ALL!!!! :)

Nice guitars fella. Welcome.I too am an H170 owner although mine is the common or garden variety. Nice finish on that one.

Try and explain the difference between an H137D, H160V and a Milly DC to a person who thinks anything with six strings is just as good as any other thing with six strings, so one should be enough.   

Ask your wife to explain the many pairs of shoes she owns; maybe then she'll understand!

Ask your wife to explain the many pairs of shoes she owns; maybe then she'll understand!

I tried that tack once.  I said, "What's the point of having six pairs of black shoes?  They're all black!"  Then I had to hear all about the differences between pumps and flats and espadrilles and boots and ... <sigh> The point was lost, however. :-

I tried that tack once.  I said, "What's the point of having six pairs of black shoes?  They're all black!"

You mean you actually passed a comment on the wife's clothing (apart from "That looks nice on you darling") :o :o :o

Either you're very brave or just stupid  ;D

By the way guys, when your wife/significant other asks this question: "Do these pants make my @$$ look fat?"

Never, ever reply with "No, it's your fat @$$ that makes you look fat!"

...just a little advice from your uncle T-Steel!

I tried that tack once.  I said, "What's the point of having six pairs of black shoes?  They're all black!"  Then I had to hear all about the differences between pumps and flats and espadrilles and boots and ... <sigh> The point was lost, however. :-

Does she have any FMPs in her shoe collection??? ;D

Archived