Heritage Owners Club

There is a god...

GuitArtMan

So my son has been in his high school marching band/concert band this past year. Their spring concert on Wednesday rocked and my son was totally into it! Even his sister mentioned how good he did and that she felt proud. Anyway, they had their end of the year banquet last night and I got called on to chaperone some of the kids from the banquet to the bowling alley. I have "Back in Black" on the ipod when they get in the car and they mentioned it's a great album. My son then asks to hear "Strawberry Fields" after "Hells Bells" completes. So I get "Strawberry Fields" loaded, and they all start singing along. Yep, there is a god!!!

Now that's a Son to be proud of. I would guess that Dad had something to do with his good character. Can't go wrong with the Beatles!

Yes I am proud of my son - but the other three boys were singing along as well!

About 6 years or so ago we watched "Hard Days Night" and "Help!" as a family. My daughter, then about 12 commented "Their music is so much better than the music out today." I just smiled and said "Yep."

So my son has been in his high school marching band/concert band this past year. Their spring concert on Wednesday rocked and my son was totally into it! Even his sister mentioned how good he did and that she felt proud. Anyway, they had their end of the year banquet last night and I got called on to chaperone some of the kids from the banquet to the bowling alley. I have "Back in Black" on the ipod when they get in the car and they mentioned it's a great album. My son then asks to hear "Strawberry Fields" after "Hells Bells" completes. So I get "Strawberry Fields" loaded, and they all start singing along. Yep, there is a god!!!

It's OK, you can use a capital "G" when referring to the "Big Guy"!

Archived