Heritage Owners Club

Howdy :0)

Just wanted to say hi to everybody! Longtime lurker first time poster ;0)

Just a little blurb about me: Iam a 27 year old guitar player from Memphis, TN. I play guitar for a living at the moment, so as you can imagine, ive got money flying out of my britches (j/k). We play all over the country, so maybe I can run into some of you along the road.

Gear: My appetite for gear has been raging since I was about 11 years old. Iam not a hoarder, so Ive either modded or traded in everything over the years to get what I needed for whatever project. Still using my original gcb95 wah from when I was 12, well the enclosure at least, the inside is a heavily customized mccoy III. Here is a partial breakdown:

shockmount rack case:

furman conditioner

korg strobe tuner

alesis midiverb 3

custom audio electronics patch bay

mr springgy reverb

original ross comp

clark gainster

silver super vibe (oroboros)

mxr flanger

hbe psylocibe phaser

cmatmods deeelay

pedaltrain on the floor:

gcb 95 wah

mod ts9

original echoplex preamp

custom audio electronics foot controller

2x little dual true bypass loopers

custom made 'chop' tremolo pedal with wah type controller

modded boomerang plus (buffered, iso-1, line balance i-0, true bypass, waterproofed, ext loop time)

amps:

original 65' fender deluxe reverb (this is what i tour with)

94' fender bullet reverb (great digital practice squealer, always works)

Heritage Revolution w/ 4 12 tone tubby slant lope line cab (heritage has added cathode drive control-NASTY!, used in studio or big gigs)

geets:

ruby red strat circa 2000 (w/ 73' firebird mini buckers, no top or back paint, graphtech hardware, locking tuners, rs super pots, super low action)

Ltd Les Paul Type circa 2008 (with 80's NOS duncan 59's, 12 fret inlay removed, graphtech saddles/nut, rs super volume pot, sanded neck heel for 24 fret access)

custom AO cocobola/maple hollowbody (black wolftone pups, buzz feiten system, no inlay markers, 1950 original tv set knobs, rs super pots)

Phew luckily I got this all pre written out in notebook :0) Its missing just a couple odds and ends, and sorry in advance if this is the wrong section, but I havent ever played a Heritage Geet, only their amps! So I figured what the hell right?

Again, HELLO! I want to learn everything I can from this forum, and hopefully share some of what Ive learned along the way. CHEERS :huh:

TB, welcome to daylight in the HoC. We don't see a lot of Heritage Amp users. Much less one that is gigging it regularly. Awesome! I hear the ToneTubbys are the stuff these days.

I see you have Chad's Deeelay. How do you like that puppy? My EH delay has gone south on me, and I thought I might finally spring for a Deeelay. I have a Boss SD1 that Chad modded for me into a clean boost/mild drive. My goto OD is a Butah Drive. Playing thru the Tweed Super with single coils, the Butah is on all the time. Thru the Z, its the OD of choice.

Now, you need to get an H150 to play thru that Revolution. Heritage to Heritage, if you know what I mean!

sweet thanks for the kind welcomes man!

you know the deelay is a love hate relationship with me.

the knobs like the move on their own. no amount of tightening seems to help that.

i put it in my rack and taped the knobs, but i still go in there, and have to fool with it pretty often.

aside from that, its a great little delay for that crisp clean sound. in fact, i bought an eventide once and returned it, for a couple of reasons, but the deeelay sounded just as clean and crisp as the eventide.

i also use these insane danelectro dan echos that heavily modified into a 12 pound brick of nuts.

it basically self oscillates at 3 different intervals. =radiohead

that heritage head is crazy. once we modded in the cathode drive control, that combined with the triod switches, it basically can make any tone.

Hey Tonebone Welcome to the HOC!! Like Tulk said, get ya a nice H-150 to go with that Heritage amp..BONUS!! B)

ruby red strat circa 2000 (w/ 73' firebird mini buckers, no top or back paint, graphtech hardware, locking tuners, rs super pots, super low action)

Ltd Les Paul Type circa 2008 (with 80's NOS duncan 59's, 12 fret inlay removed, graphtech saddles/nut, rs super volume pot, sanded neck heel for 24 fret access)

custom AO cocobola/maple hollowbody (black wolftone pups, buzz feiten system, no inlay markers, 1950 original tv set knobs, rs super pots)

A strat with '73 firebird humbuckers... now that is unconventional . And must sound great.

And the hollowbody sounds pretty unique also..

Welcome to the HOC.

cool thanks for the welcomes!

and yup the super strat with the mini buckers is magic. it does 3 tones and it does them really well. it also stays in tune with the elixir strings and the graphtech hardware an locking tuners. the rs super pot makes the volume like a effects pedal. i love that guitar. that and the hollowbody are the geets i shoot someone over. the other are there just in case, but dont get played.

Archived