Heritage Owners Club

Tomorrow is NGD for me!

Patrick

Well, after what seemed like an eternity of waiting, the H535 I bought off the bay is being delivered tomorrow. Just a wake up away from NGD. I am hopeing that it plays as well as my 1996 H535. I'm real anxious to hear what those SD Antiquities sound like cranked through my Fender PRO Reverb. I also have a sneaky suspicion that the flame is a lot better than it looked in the photos

Just a wake up away from NGD. I am hopeing that it plays as well as my 1996 H535. I'm real anxious to hear what those SD Antiquities sound like cranked through my Fender PRO Reverb. I also have a sneaky suspicion that the flame is a lot better than it looked in the photos

So are ya outside waiting on the truck? :D

Congrats on NGD, looking forward to seeing pics and reading your review. A buddy has SD Ants in his 535 and it sounds WONDERFUL (posted a youtube of him/it not to long ago).

So are ya outside waiting on the truck? :D

Congrats on NGD, looking forward to seeing pics and reading your review. A buddy has SD Ants in his 535 and it sounds WONDERFUL (posted a youtube of him/it not to long ago).

Thanks for the congrats!! I think for posting pics here on HOC, I'm gonna have to buy a new digital camara. The one I have now is a digital video recorder with a digital still camara built in. From what I've since learned, the still camara was more of a convenience accessory than it was a good still camara. All of my still shots are pretty grainy. The guy at the camara shop told me all of the settings were OK and at optimum settings. When I get the new camera, I'll take a few minutes to learn it well . . (more like a few days) . . . then get some high resolution pics up on the HOC site.

Archived