Heritage Owners Club

Old Heritage Guitar Models Page 1.

Hi Guys,

There's been a lot of interest shown lately about the older Heritage guitar models.I've been in the vault,and rescued the very first catalogue I got,here in England,dated August 1989.I'll upload the photo's four at a time,so there will be multiple entries on this subject.At this time,I'll only shown models I think are no longer in production.

Peter Alton Green

post-1702-1278577585_thumb.jpg

post-1702-1278577599_thumb.jpg

post-1702-1278577618_thumb.jpg

post-1702-1278577653_thumb.jpg

An impressive group there..

The lowly bolt on 120 is an incredible value from what a couple of folks here have said...

The 127V gives us a tele influenced Heritage.. interesting.

That 147 looks awesome.. but I can't make out the headstock inlay..?

And the 160 looks soooo sleek, must be awesome to play...

cool post Peter !

Hi Guys,

There's been a lot of interest shown lately about the older Heritage guitar models.I've been in the vault,and rescued the very first catalogue I got,here in England,dated August 1989.I'll upload the photo's four at a time,so there will be multiple entries on this subject.At this time,I'll only shown models I think are no longer in production.

Peter Alton Green

Thanks, Peter. I've never seen a Chicago Rocker before. Nice! Hey, that's Dick Seacup's 160 there that he's just put up for sale!

Hi 'FredZepp' ,

Just for you,I've had a go at enlarging the headstocks on the Chicago Rocker & the 147.Rocker is a U.S.Flag.Can you make out the 147 ?

Hi 'FredZepp' ,

Just for you,I've had a go at enlarging the headstocks on the Chicago Rocker & the 147.Rocker is a U.S.Flag.Can you make out the 147 ?

post-1702-1278624767_thumb.jpg

post-1702-1278624796_thumb.jpg

Hi 'SouthpawGuy' .Thanks for that.I've never seen one of these guitars in the flesh,and,as you can see,Heritage's own photo doesn't enlarge very well.Yes,I've no idea what it is either ! It wouldn't stop me buying one.

Peter Alton Green

Archived