Heritage Owners Club

INCOMING!

barrymclark

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Definitely a classy "Tuxedo" guitar! Well done! You'll need to wear shades and a beret! :occasion15:

+1 Nice catch man! Congrats!!

Barry I was SO close to buying that guitar before I got "Amber" (yea, I guess I have to post a pic).

I really changed my mind several times and almost bought your guitar. Now I am glad I didn't, because a HOC member got a cool 575 as well!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!

pic of "Amber"

web7.jpg

Believe it or not, that Vox has a WONDERFUL clean tone. :occasion16:

I love Vox tube amps for precisely that reason :occasion15: But I think you need a Polytone now :occasion14: Break it to your lady wife gently :binkybaby:

Ha... You keep testing the water with your big toe... and then.. DIVE right in. :occasion14:

Why go half way , right?

Well , that one is a stunner :occasion15: for sure and will attract a crowd where ever she goes. :occasion16:

You are going to be very , very happy with THAT ONE, No doubt about it. Congrats.

p1_u1soborno_so.jpg

I've never seen any guitar with a natural top and black sides and back, and I wouldn't have thought I would like it, but whoa, baby, that is beautiful!! I love the trans black; very classy. Congratulations!

I've never seen any guitar with a natural top and black sides and back, and I wouldn't have thought I would like it, but whoa, baby, that is beautiful!! I love the trans black; very classy. Congratulations!

It would have never occurred to me either! Just something!

Thanks!

... But I think you need a Polytone now :unsure:...

I have tried twice now to get a Polytone! haha. I think life is telling me not to! haha. The weight of the Vox is murder on my arthritic knees. I moved it all of 10 feet last night and I woke up with mannequin legs. Took 10 minutes to loosen them up. :thumbsup:

I fear the Vox's days are numbered.

Know anyone that wants to trade a Cube 80X for a Vox AC50 CP2.... that has a good pair of knees? haha. I am actually mostly serious about that....

I am honestly really look at that as the replacement. Love the sound of these things. Bummer losing the other 12" but losing 2/3 the weight is perfect.

Barry, my congratulations to you on your choice of what is no doubt an exceptional guitar, it's great that you have finally been able to get what you have wanted for so long.

Enjoy, and a big thumbs up!

Archived