Heritage Owners Club

Im New...

figuredtops

Hi Y'all,

Im Jayme, also known as figuredtops.

Brand new to the forum and to Heritage guitars, thanks for letting me hang out the past week or so and im looking to be around in the future. Just purchased a H150CM 25th Anniv. from Wolfe Guitars. Jay is such a great person to deal with! (I custom orederd a Hamer Vector from him 5 years ago).

I attached a couple pics from Jay's website and should have guitar in hand next week. Waiting sux! :D

Hopefully I posted correctly???

Let me know if you have any input.

Thankx,

Jayme

post-2218-1279761857_thumb.jpg

post-2218-1279761876_thumb.jpg

Hi Y'all,

Brand new to the forum and to Heritage guitars, thanks for letting me hang out the past week or so and im looking to be around in the future. Just purchased a H150CM 25th Anniv. from Wolfe Guitars. Jay is such a great person to deal with! (I custom orederd a Hamer Vector from him 5 years ago).

I attached a couple pics from Jay's website and should have guitar in hand next week. Waiting sux! :D

Thankx,

Jayme

Welcome to the HOC. You may want to rethink your yellow font color . . . . can't read it. I agree, Jay is a great guy and a fair business man. Similarly with Graham. Congrats with that beautiful new 25th Annie 150!!

Welcome to the HOC. You may want to rethink your yellow font color . . . . can't read it. I agree, Jay is a great guy and a fair business man. Similarly with Graham. Congrats with that beautiful new 25th Annie 150!!

Thanks! I agree the yellow font is hard to see/view!

I'm much like a child anticipating my new arrival...

Hello and welcome Jayme,

That is a sweet 150 that you grabbed there... it will be a very special day when you have it in hand.

And we'd love to see more pics and perhaps get a tone report when you have it... no doubt , that one will impress.

Join in and have some fun. ... at the HOC.

Hi Y'all,

Thankx,

Jayme

Jayme, welcome to the HoC. Nice looking axe you have there. Bet it's killer in person.

I'm new too... I figgured I'd use my first post to say Hi to another forum noob :D
Hey Madman, welcome to you, too! Got any pics of your Heritage to share with us? You'll notice that we didn't have to ask the other noob to post pics. :D ..................... ^_^

Jayme, welcome to the HoC. Nice looking axe you have there. Bet it's killer in person.

Hey Madman, welcome to you, too! Got any pics of your Heritage to share with us? You'll notice that we didn't have to ask the other noob to post pics. :D ..................... :D

Thanks! Yeah, I'm always one step behind. ^_^ I'll get right on it.

Hi Jayme/Figured Tops

Welcome to the HOC. Your guitar is killer!

I, too, am waiting for my 150 - I expect it Saturday, and with it, also comes an H 137 (both lefty).

Koula

Welcome to the HOC Jayme and Motorcitymadman.....great looking 150...you are getting from Jay......I got my 157 from Jay and he is a pleasure to work with...congratulations ....looking forward to the pictures....from both of you :D

Hi guys, I'm new and want to become the owner of Heri very much. I recently learned that this h-157 and this beauty firmly lodged in my dreams. Now I'm looking for a baby and I hope soon shall find rest)). Hello everyone and do not get bored, and sorry for my english...)))

Guest mgoetting
Welcome to the HOC Jayme!!!

Another member of the H 150 20th ann club too.....heres mine.....

IMG_3479.jpg

IMG_4140.jpg

Brent,

I don't recall seeing a top with that striping- both directions. Now that's something!

Hi Y'all,

I attached a couple pics from Jay's website and should have guitar in hand next week. Waiting sux! B)

Thankx,

Jayme

Welcome aboard figuredtops..That's a BEAUT!! and Tom Petty was right about waiting.. :D

Hi guys, I'm new and want to become the owner of Heri very much. I recently learned that this h-157 and this beauty firmly lodged in my dreams. Now I'm looking for a baby and I hope soon shall find rest)). Hello everyone and do not get bored, and sorry for my english...)))

Welcome MIK! And what country do you live in?

Welcome to HOC, I am new also, and like the original poster, I am waiting for my first Heritage. Everyone is great here, and you can get great advise if you have any questions. Here's to hoping the next few weeks go by fast.

Welcome MIK! And what country do you live in?

I live in ukraine))))

I know that this is far, but the distance did not prevent me to buy a guitar through a friend who lives in the U.S.. I'm a fan of guitars Heritage, today my baby will go to me))) it's my dream! h-157 B)

Archived