Heritage Owners Club

New H-555

VintagePerson

I forgot to mention that I purchased a new H-555. I'll have to take a picture to post. Beautiful guitar, plays like buttahhh. It has the Seth Lover pu's, which I really like. I played worship team with it the other day, and got a lot of raves about how sweet it sounds. Definitely a keeper. I like the H-555 much more than my old ES-335. It plays better and sounds better. Guess it looks better too. I traded the ES-335 for my Sweet 16 (pictured at my official Vintage Person page). Anyway, thought I'd share my good news.

It is comforting to know that there are others with worse GAS than me.

smile - maybe a few, but from the looks of your collection, you're not doing too bad yourself...

Congrats on the 555 - yup, like seth's in those semis a lot. As you describe, very sweet sound.

Congrats on your new H555. I've said it before here on HOC . . . . and I'll say it again . . . if Heritage makes a better guitar than their H555 . . . I haven't seen it. While all Heritages seem to be a cut above most others, their H555s seem to be a cut above everything. I've had mine now for about 4 months and I still can't believe how perfect it is. Can't wait to see ths pics!!!

Guest mgoetting

There is something about the 555.

Not long ago I had both a 535 and 555. Both are excellent.

I asked at Heritage what the differences are in the bodies between the two. The 555 gets the better looking wood.

Yes, a 555 with Seths is the Heritage that everyone must love. It is so good.

Looking forward to the pics....

Congrats and good luck on the new 555.

I also love the look of the 555, haven't got one yet, a little more upscale than the 535. I'm also a fan of the Seth Lovers which I have in my 575 Custom. Also like the SD Antiquities in my 535. Anyone know what the essential differences are in these two pups?.

Congrats and good luck on the new 555.

I also love the look of the 555, haven't got one yet, a little more upscale than the 535. I'm also a fan of the Seth Lovers which I have in my 575 Custom. Also like the SD Antiquities in my 535. Anyone know what the essential differences are in these two pups?.

Hfan . . . If you go onto Seymour Duncan's web site, you can actually A - B the 2 pickups to here the difference. You can also read the specs on each.

Archived