Heritage Owners Club

H-150 Custom Limited Edition

Besty

H150 Deluxe

multi ply bindings on the top, belly cut, matching headstock veneers.   Unltra top.   Bound maple pickguard.   

Looks like your pickups arent original.  

Very cool guitar!!!

Nice one..    That is a cool model of an H-150.  

And it's always nice to check the label in the control cavity for anything noted on  a Heritage. 

Here's what was in the catalog in 1989, right after the H-150 was introduced.  You'll notice a few changes from these early ones to yours.... like in the pickguard shape , etc. 

blob.thumb.png.62ade2633ca87704c7161eaaac3a544d.png

On 1/24/2018 at 4:06 PM, Besty said:

Thanks, for the info. This one is from the original owner and say he has not changed anything ? I'll take a look at the backs of the pickup.

The memory is the first thing to go.  Can't remember what the second was...

Thanks, I haven't weighed her but feels about 9 lb-ish. I have a 02 H-150 Gold Top and 02 H-535 Trans Cherry and they both play amazing on the other hand this 150 Dlx feels abit stiffer. It has a ebony board the older tail piece which is all the way down not sure if these things make a difference. Beautiful guitar just needs a few tweets.  This forum is great. Ben

image.jpeg

• 1 month later...

This shows the top a bit better. Anybody care to share their babies. I just love these guitars. If I'm doing anything at my desk you can bet I'll have a case open. 

20180306_210317.jpg

Archived