Heritage Owners Club

Used Heritage prices rising....

cosmikdebriis

Well, I'm suffering from sticker shock on NEW Heritage guitars, let alone used ones. My 535 was under $1700 shipped just last October. Looked at one this weekend that was out the door at $2295. A gold top 150 was over $2300. The least expensive was the natural 575 at around $2250. And the best price I've seen at a Millie DC is $2222 if I paid cash, $2275 credit. Sorry, no $2k+ guitars for me. I may become a singleton as far as H-guitars are concernced.  :'(

It's just like buying a car, mate.  Let some other dope take the hit for the depreciation. ;)  How long before Henry starts a leasing program for those limited edition Gibby's, eh?

There are still plenty of Heritage deals to be had out there, even on ebay.

I would have to say that like most of us here (probably) I look every day. ;)  Right now there is a 1991 H535 with a BiN of $1800+! I didn't pay that for a brand new one 6 months ago. Have they really gone up that much in value?

it's the new higher street prices that are directly driving up the used prices.....1-2 yrs ago somebody could have bought all these nice Heritages for peanuts and sold them for a killin in todays market

it's the new higher street prices that are directly driving up the used prices.....1-2 yrs ago somebody could have bought all these nice Heritages for peanuts and sold them for a killin in todays market

And that is yet another reason I'm holding onto my Heritages!  The obvious second reason is that they are fantastic players!

And that is yet another reason I'm holding onto my Heritages!  The obvious second reason is that they are fantastic players!

oh yeah, for sure....all of our Heritage we have now, in another 5 yrs, will be worth 30&-50% more than they are now

oh yeah, for sure....all of our Heritage we have now, in another 5 yrs, will be worth 30&-50% more than they are now

Your Roy Clark will (what a score!!). Probably that Gary Moore, as well.

I'm still kicking myself for not tracking down a Millie (or Millie DC) back when the H-bug first hit. I just can't seem to make myself pull the trigger on a new one just yet. Doing the searches, keep the eyes open, cliche cliche. Hopefully, I'll find one before I spend the $$'s on something else.  >:D

Archived