Heritage Owners Club

Heritage on the big stage?

philipgustavson

In all of my days of gigging and going to concerts I have only seen one Heritage guitar on stage (other than mine). It is Toshi's from Big Business, a band that is now part of the Melvins which is a very awesome band from up here in the Northwest. I wonder if the guitar is more popular out mid country or back east. Has anyone ever seen a Heritage guitar being played on stage at a big concert?

here is a link to a pic of Toshi's Heritage.

Toshi Kasai

In all of my days of gigging and going to concerts I have only seen one Heritage guitar on stage (other than mine). It is Toshi's from Big Business, a band that is now part of the Melvins which is a very awesome band from up here in the Northwest. I wonder if the guitar is more popular out mid country or back east. Has anyone ever seen a Heritage guitar being played on stage at a big concert?

here is a link to a pic of Toshi's Heritage.

http://www.flickr.co...tream/lightbox/

Just off the top of my head - how about Alex Skolnic with the East Coast Tour of Trans Siberian Orchestra?

Brent: Thanks for posting this. I had never heard of Frankie Ballard before this. I like his style. That H150 he's playing is one of the nicest I've ever seen. Beautiful tiger stripe flame, great color, the poker chip, bound headstock and inlay on the head stock set if off beautifully. Great guitar!!!

Archived