Heritage Owners Club

I have a little problem...

brentrocks

Those are fascinating.

I love the back of the neck, with all of the layers ; and I love way the colors are brought out.

And we know, for those who have tried these, they will shock and amaze with their tone.

Who would have thought it? (Not Carly, obviously)

Sorry Sir Brently... We all love you dearly, and many of us live vicariously though your amazing "wheel of Heritage" guitar collection.. But you don't have a "little problem". One day you're going to just have to admit that you have a "huge problem". :icon_cyclops:

Having said that, however, it's not like we actually want you to change in any way.. Just stay how you are, and we'll continue to go WOW!!

Sorry Sir Brently... We all love you dearly, and many of us live vicariously though your amazing "wheel of Heritage" guitar collection.. But you don't have a "little problem". One day you're going to just have to admit that you have a "huge problem". :icon_cyclops:

Having said that, however, it's not like we actually want you to change in any way.. Just stay how you are, and we'll continue to go WOW!!

you dont know how hard it is to sell the goldtop and the 157....i really want to keep them!!!!

From the title I thought you were going to say "I am a Heritageaholic".

Hi... my name is Brent, and I am a Heritageholic. My 12 step program includes but is not limited to, buying, selling & trading. I can't help it. Its in my blood.

Everyone needs a hero and Brent is my Hero.

That's not a guitar..it's a Work of Art!! Are those individually layered pieces of colored wood..If so, HOLY CRAP!! :icon_thumright:

Archived