Heritage Owners Club

Got the H 150 P-90 back last night...

brentrocks

I took the H-150 P-90 to Pete for some minor fret work and to buff some marks out of the back.....it had been gone for over 2 weeks because Pete went to FLA for a much deserved Thanksgiving Vac. MAN! i missed that guitar...plugged it in last night and rocked it hard!!!!

Pete even said when i picked it up that it was a great player!

I am so lucky to have someone like him so close by.

Guest HRB853370

I took the H-150 P-90 to Pete for some minor fret work and to buff some marks out of the back.....it had been gone for over 2 weeks because Pete went to FLA for a much deserved Thanksgiving Vac. MAN! i missed that guitar...plugged it in last night and rocked it hard!!!!

Brent, who's Pete?

:this_thread_is_useless_without_

Brent, I appreciate you taking care of my future guitar like that. Try not to scuff it up too much before you sell it to me, OK?! :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Brent, I appreciate you taking care of my future guitar like that. Try not to scuff it up too much before you sell it to me, OK?! :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

LOL.....OK..... :biggrin_mini::icon_biggrin::biggrin_mini:

Brent, who's Pete?

:this_thread_is_useless_without_

Pete Moreno...he worked for Gibson in the 60s-80s and worked at Heritage for quite a long time too. There are a couple people here who have had work done by him.

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

Pete Moreno...he worked for Gibson in the 60s-80s and worked at Heritage for quite a long time too. There are a couple people here who have had work done by him.

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

Man!! that is a beauty!! Wowzers!!

Man, that's gorgeous - you're actually selling that! :huh:

NO WAY!

This thing has a monter vintage vibe!

I have been on a "pedal kick" lately...and i'm waiting for a couple vintage pedals to arrive, coupled with a new amp (50W Marshall Plexi clone), that H 150, i believe will produce some killer tone!

The unvailing, with clips will be soon, i hope....lol

I'm waiting on the propor nameplate for the amp, so the builder gets his due. This amp is awesome! The guy i got it from took it out its chasis, then installed it in a compact cab...and put a VOX nameplate on it... :icon_scratch::confused1::dontknow::director:...what a maroon!!! (as Buggs Bunny would say...)

Man, that's gorgeous - you're actually selling that! :huh:

He SAYS he's not selling it, but this IS Brent we're talking about, LOL. Just to be safe, I hollered "Dibs" when he first got it, so I was just razzing him a bit. :biggrin_mini:

Guest HRB853370

Slammer did you ever find a 140 Gold Top? Sorry Brent NO hijacking

Not yet, there was one on the bay the ended yesterday, had a small chip on the headstock. I did not bid on it.

Guest HRB853370

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

OH how cool. I will google him, thanks. Whats he doin now, just custom work and repairs?

Many items in your signature catch my eye, Sir Brent.. but what could this be a harbinger of..? IMG_4836-1.gif More new arrivals?

oh yes, my friend....

one of those "second chances" one that i sold and was able to re-acquire...a C code Heritage that is very uncommon :icon_thumright:

oh yes, my friend....

one of those "second chances" one that i sold and was able to re-acquire...a C code Heritage that is very uncommon :icon_thumright:

I am picturing a Heritage of a most unusual shape... perhaps from Nevada...

Made to Rock. ... :headbang:

Brent,

So cool about your Marshall!! THat'll be a killer combination. :icon_thumright:

That's true.. it will be interesting to see what Brent thinks about that Marshall.

He's had his hands on many different guitars, but that Riviera has been the amp of choice for a long time... time for some New Amp Day fun.

Archived