Heritage Owners Club

Got the H 150 P-90 back last night...

brentrocks

I must have missed this one. Excuse me but a lot of guitars come and go through your fingers. That is one hell of a finish. I like it!

hmmmmmm. Maybe he had an acompliss

That would a great help when dealing with something so... unusual.

and yeah Ron, when Brent posted this 150 w P-90's it immediately has a "dibs" list ... just in case he ever sells it. Lots of oohs and ahhs.

Thanks fellas!

Mrs. Brentrocks just throws her hands up in the air. When Guy left me the message that another Heritage was on its way from Vegas, she looked at me and said WHAT THE F***, another guitar!!! (she doesnt even know about the blue H 162 project from ebay yet :icon_bigsmurf: )

Check out the AMP section for some clips with the P-90 tone monster and the new Union Jack WRECK HEAD!!!!

Guest HRB853370

Thanks fellas!

Mrs. Brentrocks just throws her hands up in the air. When Guy left me the message that another Heritage was on its way from Vegas, she looked at me and said WHAT THE F***, another guitar!!! (she doesnt even know about the blue H 162 project from ebay yet :icon_bigsmurf: )

Check out the AMP section for some clips with the P-90 tone monster and the new Union Jack WRECK HEAD!!!!

LMAO AOTF

Archived