Heritage Owners Club

Another noob

jmb27

Just signed-up and wanted to say hello!

By way of introduction, I've had my H150 Classic for about a year and the honeymoon is nowhere close to being over. I like it. I like it alot.

Tend to play rock, blues, jazz, and once in a while a little bit the good stuff - country, and western. :);)

And, I'm hoping to learn some more about Heritage and maybe figure out where my g.a.s. is going to lead me .... ;D

Well jmb27, this is a BAD place. Don't tell your wife you come here.

I'm from outside the USA and it has become clear to me these past months that the economic problems of your country are not caused by mortgages, your banks, Iraq or even your beloved president but mainly by Heritage Guitars Inc.

It could be nice though, to post some pictures of your Heritage. Guys here like to drool over them.

Well jmb27, this is a BAD place. Don't tell your wife you come here.

I'm from outside the USA and it has become clear to me these past months that the economic problems of your country are not caused by mortgages, your banks, Iraq or even your beloved president but mainly by Heritage Guitars Inc.

It could be nice though, to post some pictures of your Heritage. Guys here like to drool over them.

You can check in anytime you want but you can never leave.  Visa or Mastercard....... 

Welcome aboard the good ship Heritage.  "Your photos please."  If you like country music you need to take one of my Heritage acoustics off of my hands.  I got another on the way in part to a trade of a nice 137.  My wife found out and my genitals are in the case as well as my shipping information and a copy of my drivers license.     

Jacques, you hit below the belt.  I do indeed ship to Europe.  (Evil doer)  I have your Euros, right here.  >:D 

My wife found out and my genitals are in the case as well as my shipping information and a copy of my drivers license.     

Jacques, you hit below the belt.  I do indeed ship to Europe.  (Evil doer)  I have your Euros, right here.   >:D 

Below the belt? Genitals? Shipping to Europe? What are you up to, RON??!!

Welcome !! You will find this to be an absolute addicting forum with group who will hound you relentlessly until you put up some pics of any and every Heritage you either own, did own or are even thinking of owning. That said, LETS SEE THOSE PICS      ;D

very nice...what year is it?

think it's an '06 (W serial number) ... please correct me if'n I'm wrong ... I'm still learnin' the finer points of this addiction  :);) 8)

Archived