Heritage Owners Club

Famous Artists who Play Heritage

BlueMitch

Vince Lewis and Henry "Freakin' incredible" Johnson are two of my favorites and are TRULY LOYAL Heritage endorsers.

If you were at PSP3, then you know how much Vince Lewis thinks of his Heritage Guitars, the Heritage people, and the company!!!!

AND just for Rob "Yoslate"..... one of his favorite songs!!!!

On the sales certificate on my Gary Moore Amber Burst from Manny's, it reads "Heritage Gary Moore Les Paul"!

My factory ordered Almond Burst has the correct description.

I try to stay out of those Gibson vrs Heritage threads, suffice to say my two GM's with stainless steel frets and Gotoh Nashville, stop tail pieces are life time keepers and I have had no desire to buy any Historics, even the MF/PG aged model, which is neat, I still love my two Heritages the best!

GaryMooreResized-1.jpg

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g219/davida54/Heritage%20Guitars/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ36

Look for a future project about the late great Gary Moore from me.

yngwie308

Huh? Who are the disloyal endorsers and what qualifies them as traitorous?

As a general rule one shouldn't discuss the dead unless bestowing a compliment. But in the last Gary Moore concert video I saw he used two LPs and no Heritages. Whazzup with that?

Then there's Johnny Smith. I don't know the back story there, but he's "been round the block" with every major guitar builder of the day except Fender. (I exaggerate but only a little.)

I wouldn't call them traitorous. I'm sure they had their reasons.

I doubt we'll see any of the signature endorsees split. They are all mature artists, and none of them have the commercial potential to lure 17 year olds to buy tons of any brand name guitar, so they can't sell out for big bucks.

Archived