Heritage Owners Club

Significance of the S/N

tulk1

Happy Birthday, tulk!

The numbers after the first letter are the rest of the encoded build date.

First character [A..Z] - Year

First three digits [XXX] - Days remaining in year; not the day of the year

Last two digits - Build order of the day

T36406

T = 2003

364 = January 1

06 = 6th

So, our fictitious instrument was the sixth guitar built on January 1, 2003.

Your serial, Q30001, then, would be the first instrument completed on some day in March (I'm guessing here) of 2000.

Mine tomorrow...  12th that is... Same day as David Cassidy  :o

Happy B Day Tulk... :-*

i'm having a Partridge Family Flashback ;D ;D ;D ;D

Happy B-day Guys!!!  It is my daughters 2nd today as well!!!

2eb3f1bb-0102-11dd-9afb-0019d15472a.jpg

Yeah--Susan Dey was hawt!

Given the relativity of all things, I'm thinking Susan Dey is still hot, and not necessarily due just to menopause.  And sorry to include it in this context, but happy birthday, tulk, many happy returns!                ;D

Woo Hoo  Happy Birthday, Tulk!!!    And Happy Birthday (in a couple hours with the time change) to you, Cos!!

SOMEBODY post a clip (played on of course a Heritage) of your fav Happy Birthday song for the tulk-ster and cosmic  (I'm, ahhh, kind of mp3-post challenged...  maybe work on that later this weekend).  Maybe a little ala Hendrix... a little Harrison...  a little HOC-themed?...

The Heep were my fav up thru Sweet Freedom. Kinda lost track of them after that. Mick Box can just flat out lay down a jam. And when Hensley was writing his best stuff they were hard to beat. I guess the touring UH still sounds pretty good. Gary Thain (RIP) was a stellar bass player - one of my favs.

Not to hijack the thrread, but here's a trivia question: Where did the band get their name from?

Dickens novel - maybe David Copperfield. Not sure of the novel, tho'.

This reminds me of a local radio station that will play William Shatner singing (yes.. Capt Kirk for all you trekkies..) to punish listeners if they don't get the quiz question right.. Really painful, and yes it is punishments..

Even scarier, is that fact that if they're REALLY in a nasty mood they'll play Leonard Nimoy (Spock..) who is somehow worse!!

If you don't believe me, check out the following (remember.. you have been warned..)

or

Well... It's my birthday... So I can post what I like...

I think you're going to enjoy this one...  >:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX8vk2IjMj0

Archived