Heritage Owners Club

Show off your Heritage!

H555rocks

Clearly, I don't know how to put pictures here like everyone else. Sorry folks...

Use your photobucket pics... click on Img code (it will say "copied" ) then paste it in your message.

( it will say "img" at the beginning and end of the address it copies, to make the post display a pic... )

IMG_3839.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use your photobucket pics... click on Img code (it will say "copied" ) then paste it in your message.

( it will say "img" at the beginning and end of the address it copies, to make the post display a pic... )

IMG_3839.jpg

Is that fernando's... that is sweet..

Clearly, I don't know how to put pictures here like everyone else. Sorry folks...

You are pointing at files on your machine which only you can see. If you place them where the others are online and then point at the individual pictures, we will be able to see them. So right-click on the online picture, copy the image location, then paste the location into box created by the window next to the blue arrows in the reply form.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I only have the one until a nice amber 150 comes along when I have the spare cash, but meanwhile here is a picture of what is possibly the only 555 like this in the UK.

Well, I only have the one until a nice amber 150 comes along when I have the spare cash, but meanwhile here is a picture of what is possibly the only 555 like this in the UK.

Hang on, just getting used to the new format here....post-1193-0-57284500-1312662265_thumb.jpgpost-1193-0-38524600-1312662284_thumb.jpg

Archived