Heritage Owners Club

Show off your Heritage!

H555rocks

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already visited and got a quote last night just by chance :D Althoug it's a bit over priced when I compare to my Red Rockets Tele.

That surprises me - thought the RedRocket's on the destroyallguitars site started at almost US$ 4K and went up from there?

That surprises me - thought the RedRocket's on the destroyallguitars site started at almost US$ 4K and went up from there?

Oops - looked again and must have previously looked at a different builder. Not quite that much... still, seems comparable in pricing.

Oops - looked again and must have previously looked at a different builder. Not quite that much... still, seems comparable in pricing.

People might always have a good deal if get contact one on one. I assume DAG has to make money too. But of course, you're right about the prices of DAG. All the guitars on the list are quite expensive.

The recent thread regarding acoustic guitars going dead sounding or something if not played once in a while gave me the kick in the ass I needed to get these two out after way too long stashed away. Like 2 NGD's for me. Even took some new pics.

575 Golden Amber w Seths and a 535 Custom Antique Natural with Duncan Antiquities

015.jpg

018.jpg

Even my buddy is happy..

032.jpg

The recent thread regarding acoustic guitars going dead sounding or something if not played once in a while gave me the kick in the ass I needed to get these two out after way too long stashed away. Like 2 NGD's for me. Even took some new pics.

575 Golden Amber w Seths and a 535 Custom Antique Natural with Duncan Antiquities

Those are SO beauteous! If they have 1-3/4" nuts I'll make you a great offer for them (something like a firstborn son, etc.)

I was hoping to find a Heritage thinline similar to what you have, last year. But I gave up & got an Eastman. Badass, fine guitar, but doesn't have the Kalamazoo vibe. Now there's a Jay Wolfe store in the Nashville area; too late for me.

Very nice matching pair, Pete :) Does the dog play 'em much? ;)

Thanks Howard. Holly has the good sense to leave the house when I plug in, not sure why.

Those are SO beauteous! If they have 1-3/4" nuts I'll make you a great offer for them (something like a firstborn son, etc.)

I was hoping to find a Heritage thinline similar to what you have, last year. But I gave up & got an Eastman. Badass, fine guitar, but doesn't have the Kalamazoo vibe. Now there's a Jay Wolfe store in the Nashville area; too late for me.

Thanks, Donelson

I just measured the 535, it is 1 5/8" nut I believe.The neck has a chunky feel though. It is a 535 Classic from Wolfes, has aged hardware and a bound and inlaid headstock. Found it on e bay and drove a few hours to check it out. I probably overpaid but I had the GAS bad. I am currently trying to discover how to sell any of my guitars. I get too attached. Maybe a seminar will be held at PSP?

Thanks Howard. Holly has the good sense to leave the house when I plug in, not sure why.

Thanks, Donelson

I just measured the 535, it is 1 5/8" nut I believe.The neck has a chunky feel though. It is a 535 Classic from Wolfes, has aged hardware and a bound and inlaid headstock. Found it on e bay and drove a few hours to check it out. I probably overpaid but I had the GAS bad. I am currently trying to discover how to sell any of my guitars. I get too attached. Maybe a seminar will be held at PSP?

Those seminars only help sell non-Heritage guitars so you can buy more Heritage guitars... so be careful what you wish for!

Whew... !!! Those are some great pics there, MusicHyde.

That is a fantastic looking VSB 150.

Great job on the pics... awesome.

They really know their wood at Heritage - that's a fantastic top AND back, MusicHyde :)

• 4 weeks later...

You can see all of them here, but here are some more...

file:///Users/josecaetano/Desktop/IMG_3839.JPG

file:///Users/josecaetano/Desktop/IMG_3831.JPG

file:///Users/josecaetano/Desktop/IMG_3835.JPG

file:///Users/josecaetano/Desktop/IMG_3840.JPG

file:///Users/josecaetano/Desktop/IMG_3829.JPG

You can see all of them here, but here are some more...

file:///Users/josecaetano/Desktop/IMG_3839.JPG

file:///Users/josecaetano/Desktop/IMG_3831.JPG

file:///Users/josecaetano/Desktop/IMG_3835.JPG

file:///Users/josecaetano/Desktop/IMG_3840.JPG

file:///Users/josecaetano/Desktop/IMG_3829.JPG

Clearly, I don't know how to put pictures here like everyone else. Sorry folks...

Archived