Heritage Owners Club

157 Used Unreal Selling Price

602a

I guess I don't understand if you disagree with someone's opinion... how is that interpreted as "Frank, people keep pounding you. It's time for someone else in the barrel"???

I just stated that I don't care if my Heritages' appreciate because I love them, I play them, and I don't plan on selling them.

SOMEBODY please tell me how this statement is mean spirited. I also don't see where the OP was being "pounded" on.

I am dead serious, can someone tell me how my state was offensive???

I wouldn't worry too much Frank. I for one am glad that prices might be coming up a little on Heritage Guitars.

They are worth it and I can't help but think it will only help Heritage the company in the long run.

I just sold my H-157 for $1899.00 on the Bay and the buyer was very pleased. He is a professional musician

and it's his 8th Heritage. He loves them all

Was the buyer a recording artist any of us knows?

I guess I don't understand if you disagree with someone's opinion... how is that interpreted as "Frank, people keep pounding you. It's time for someone else in the barrel"???

I just stated that I don't care if my Heritages' appreciate because I love them, I play them, and I don't plan on selling them.

SOMEBODY please tell me how this statement is mean spirited. I also don't see where the OP was being "pounded" on.

I am dead serious, can someone tell me how my state was offensive???

It wasn't, we are square. I want the two VSB and I'll be happy. Ha Ha!

Frank's been picked on a long time, beginning when I said his new princess VSB had a fat ass. He wised up and ditched her before he got permanent back pain.

It took me a long time to shake the curse of Pearly Gates, which he sold me. He warned me that she was trouble. I didn't believe him. I was wrong. Good guitar but bad karma.

It's nothing you said, Kuz. I was just pitying poor Frank. I'll stop now.

Frank's been picked on a long time, beginning when I said his new princess VSB had a fat ass. He wised up and ditched her before he got permanent back pain.

It took me a long time to shake the curse of Pearly Gates, which he sold me. He warned me that she was trouble. I didn't believe him. I was wrong. Good guitar but bad karma.

Don't pity Frank, she did have a heavy fat one,I can hang with the best ,remember I'm in Louisiana,Voo Doo spells and Gre Gre HA HA Ha! All kidding aside, anyone have a 25th Anniversary VSB 150?

Too many inside jokes for me I guess. I just don't understand a PM sent to me saying I was mean spirited on this thread. Whatever, looks like everybody is happy now.....

I will kindly bow out of this topic, never meant any harm.

hey guys, it's all good fun, Heritage guitars cost an arm and a leg in Europe anyway! Our price hikes are governed by the £ against the $, and the huge levels of tax we pay on them - import tax, VAT at 20% (purchase tax) and everything. I noticed Brent selling a superb 150 for $900, if only we could buy them at that price over here.

But no, I don't want them to go up in price, I think many guitars are overpriced in general.

Mr. DB, do me a favor and buy that black H157 that keeps popping up on Detroit's Craigslist. Either that or kill that seller.

:laugh_mini:

I am planning on buying my next one around tax time next year, hope Brent has a nice vintageburst 150 he needs to get move about then! Seriously, these last few months there have been a number of 140's and 150's pop up at really reasonable prices, and it's been really hard for me to stay on track with my short term plans. I obviously want the best price I can get, but I hate to think I'm buying a guys most prized possesion because he's broke.

:laugh_mini:

I am planning on buying my next one around tax time next year, hope Brent has a nice vintageburst 150 he needs to get move about then! Seriously, these last few months there have been a number of 140's and 150's pop up at really reasonable prices, and it's been really hard for me to stay on track with my short term plans. I obviously want the best price I can get, but I hate to think I'm buying a guys most prized possesion because he's broke.

Very true... It looks like a lot of people are moving away from the solid bodies into the semi/full hollowbodies.... Put me on that list of those jonesin' for a 535.

Guest HRB853370

I wouldn't worry too much Frank. I for one am glad that prices might be coming up a little on Heritage Guitars.

They are worth it and I can't help but think it will only help Heritage the company in the long run.

I just sold my H-157 for $1899.00 on the Bay and the buyer was very pleased. He is a professional musician

and it's his 8th Heritage. He loves them all

What! And you didnt offer it on the HOC board first? Good think you didn't come to PSP!!!

Very true... It looks like a lot of people are moving away from the solid bodies into the semi/full hollowbodies.... Put me on that list of those jonesin' for a 535.

525---But I need to hush abt that...but 1 more time...525! (or 550 thin p90)

Archived