Heritage Owners Club

Final thoughts and what I bought...

Kuz

Since I had to derail my other thread and save myself from Slate's wife, I thought I might finish with a new ending review...

1. Everyone is Extremely Excited about the HOC get together (Ren actually wrote the date on the wall over his work station with a pencil - that's just so "Heritage")

2. Production order times are very realistic (again mine was fairly tricked out and only took 2 months- but again you are a fool if you don't call the factor and speak to Vince or Ren about how your guitar is coming along. Trust me they are just sitting their and if you say you are a member of HOC, Ren probably will pick up and start working on your guitar!!

3. They very much care about HOC and what our concerns are. I don't ever feel they will log on regularly, but they are loyal and give preferential treatment to HOC members and return customers. Ah, Trust me!!!

4. They were THRILLED to here about Alex (sp?) and the Guitar magazine article

5. They are still the most passionate guys for what they do that I have ever met (wish I had some of that passion for my job..) One hourly girl (maybe 26 yrs old) over heard me talking about my displeasure for Nashiville company guitars. She was not even born when Gibby left for Nashville for a fake boob job, and she said "we don't make that assembly line crap around here". Jim Motts kindly said we don't bash the competiton like that, but I LOVED the fire in her soul.

6. They are making two new models ( see my "Mecca" thead ) with more probably on the way.

Oh, yea I bought a Matching 150 GT with Lollar Iimperials to go with my 150 GT with Lollar P-90s.

- They saw the Slight finish blemsishes with the 150 p-90s lollars and did me up on this one- PERFECT finish, setup, playability, not weight relieved and at an even 9lbs!!!!

I'm tired after driving almost 600miles round trip. Haven't really played her other than at the plant. PICS TOMORROW!!!!!

OK, you are to be commended for your editorial about your quest to the holy land.

and it must be grand to be the proud new parrent of a brand new ": : :this_thread_is_useless_withou"

so stop keeping us waiting and post some Pict's, and make it quick my family's only gone for another hour or so,

um, errr never mind!

:this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou

where are the photo's

where are the photo's

please, please' please

post some photo's

thanks in advance

big bob

Ya, aya, I know.

Got home from work. Now have to take the kids to Speed Racer.

Soon. hopefully

Hmmmmmh ....

This post could do with some

[move]  :hello2:pics please :walk:[/move] 

[move] :hello2:pics please :walk:[/move] 

Ya, aya, I know.

Got home from work. Now have to take the kids to Speed Racer.

Soon. hopefully

I'm taking my kids to a soccer game and then dinner out .

hope you and your family have a nice time out!

Bob

Archived