Heritage Owners Club

OCD>BBpreamp

JeffB

Finally coming to terms with the OCD. Took me 3 months or so to start liking it. I like it very low gain.

Stacks well with the Xotic BB preamp. Gain settings low on both stomps. Nice and percussive

Good for riddum and lead.

Be that you Tully / Dread? Man that is nice! It's amazing how you don't have an Australian accent.

That was cool the way you faded in the Strat just to indicate your background; nice touch.

Very nice! BTW, I use my OCD on low gain. Just enough to push the amp when the volume comes up. Found I like it much better that way than as a full blown OD. Good to hear you're coming to terms with that pedal, considering what it took to get it.

I hate to say I told you so... really glad it's working for you after all the trouble you went through to get it. I use it low gain as well and sometimes stack it with the Direct Drive, and I can also use pretty much any pedal on my board while it's on with no ill effects. Great playing too!

Be that you Tully / Dread? Man that is nice! It's amazing how you don't have an Australian accent.

That was cool the way you faded in the Strat just to indicate your background; nice touch.

They killed Mr Dread. I woke up and he was gone. I miss him. He has a message in his inbox and I cant read it.

Nice work, Tully, very funky :) I see you have the obligatory broken pickup ring at the neck too ;)

I believe the cracked pickup ring is a significant part of the tone and vibe of the H

Super Tully, really liked the energy. I'm going to steal your octive licks.

Thanks. I stole them from some where and broke them so it only seems fair you have a go at them as well.

Very nice! BTW, I use my OCD on low gain. Just enough to push the amp when the volume comes up. Found I like it much better that way than as a full blown OD. Good to hear you're coming to terms with that pedal, considering what it took to get it.

Thanks. Wasnt till I started messing with the strat that I started to like the OCD. Now I think its very cool. Little OCD helped me like the OCD.

I hate to say I told you so... really glad it's working for you after all the trouble you went through to get it. I use it low gain as well and sometimes stack it with the Direct Drive, and I can also use pretty much any pedal on my board while it's on with no ill effects. Great playing too!

No you dont....... :icon_tongue:

Thanks. Now I just have to have a similar epiphany with the Zendrive and the Caitlanbread DLS.......

Ive got a Timmy on order(ready by Xmas I guess) and will have a MXR Badass 78 Distortion next week. I didnt think I was going to get to like the OCD and I was already far enough in to keep going so I thought I would try them. Now Im quite happy with the OCD. Oh well

Enjoyed the vid, and especially your playing.

"Thanks. Wasnt till I started messing with the strat that I started to like the OCD. Now I think its very cool. Little OCD helped me like the OCD."

it seems to me that one can get the most mileage out dirt pedals with single coil guitars, as they fatten them up while adding some amount of dirt.

They killed Mr Dread. I woke up and he was gone. I miss him. He has a message in his inbox and I cant read it.

I believe the cracked pickup ring is a significant part of the tone and vibe of the H

Thanks. I stole them from some where and broke them so it only seems fair you have a go at them as well.

Thanks. Wasnt till I started messing with the strat that I started to like the OCD. Now I think its very cool. Little OCD helped me like the OCD.

No you dont....... :icon_tongue:

Thanks. Now I just have to have a similar epiphany with the Zendrive and the Caitlanbread DLS.......

Ive got a Timmy on order(ready by Xmas I guess) and will have a MXR Badass 78 Distortion next week. I didnt think I was going to get to like the OCD and I was already far enough in to keep going so I thought I would try them. Now Im quite happy with the OCD. Oh well

I've never heard anything bad about the Timmy, so hopefully you'll like it. I still think with the quality of the pedals you have that your not happy with, and with the difficulty in obtaining them in your area that you could sell some of them off to fund something else.

Enjoyed the vid, and especially your playing.

"Thanks. Wasnt till I started messing with the strat that I started to like the OCD. Now I think its very cool. Little OCD helped me like the OCD."

it seems to me that one can get the most mileage out dirt pedals with single coil guitars, as they fatten them up while adding some amount of dirt.

Thanks Katey.

Think Im a strat player at heart really. Makes me move and play a certain way. Just wish I could get the H150 sounds out of it without altering too much what the strat is.

Archived