Heritage Owners Club

Something cool this way comes?

barrymclark

I threw the site together myself... but it was done rather quickly and on the spot; still needs a lot of work!

I'll get descriptions up on the site soon, meanwhile here's a quick breakdown:

The "Reverb Deluxe" I build in two variations; #1 is a low plate version that as a whole has an earlier and sort of more bluesy breakup to it. #2 the Vibrato/Reverb channel is stock Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb, while the normal channel side is hotter and adds a nice touch of preamp distortion. Both are 2x6V6, 4 12ax7'ss and 2 12at7's; #1 uses 5v4/GZ32 rectifer and is around 18 watts; #2 uses 5AR4/GZ34 rectifier and is around 22 watts.

The RR30 is modeled after the TW Rocket with the addition of built in Spring Reverb, it's a 4xEL84 amp with great shimmering clean tones

Overdrive special is essentially a clone of a D*style ODS amp, in either 6L6 or EL34 versions, with a few available possible variations.

The Starlite is still being protoyped, it's been a joint design venture that me and Barrymclark have been working on... I anticipate it will be quite the spectacular looking and sounding amplifier :)

I build to order, so head/cab, speaker size/type, cab style can all be custom specified.

Archived