Heritage Owners Club

NAD!

Guest HRB853370

Guest HRB853370

The tweed Delta Blues 210 arrived late this afternoon, and safely. I consider well under 5 bills for this amp a great deal. It was a display model, with all the paperwork, etc from a small music store in Ohio. Plugged her up briefly with a GT cable, and she sounds so sweet with my 535. I will provide a more detailed tone report. Oh, and yes very loud too and only on 6. I was concerned about the 2x10 configuration but it has plenty of attack and bottom end.

post-2130-0-02322100-1316642839_thumb.jpg

post-2130-0-97356400-1316642858_thumb.jpg

Guest HRB853370

Played some more through the Delta tonite with the 555 equipped with HRW's, straight through, no stompboxes. This amp seems to have good headroom before it overdrives. I can see it would be great for jazz as well as blues. I am very happy with this investment. And it's a good looker too!

Nice! Congratulations, Will! I recently had a friend snicker at the mention of my Peavey Classic 30. All he remembers are some of the awful Peavey's of the 80s, tube one's included. I assured him I would bring my C30 with me next time we met, and make a believer out of him! Enjoy the new, toy, my Man!

Will I had a hard time believing these amps were any good until I played one a while back. Peavy used to be the Hopponassie name for crap. Now they seem to be doing pretty good. Enjoy it.

Guest HRB853370

Nice! Congratulations, Will! I recently had a friend snicker at the mention of my Peavey Classic 30. All he remembers are some of the awful Peavey's of the 80s, tube one's included. I assured him I would bring my C30 with me next time we met, and make a believer out of him! Enjoy the new, toy, my Man!

Will I had a hard time believing these amps were any good until I played one a while back. Peavy used to be the Hopponassie name for crap. Now they seem to be doing pretty good. Enjoy it.

Really now? I didnt play guitar in the 80's so I wouldnt know of their quality or lack of back then, but I do know that lots of bands, Lynyrd Skynyrd included, used Peavey amps and gear back in the late 60's and through the 70's! Couldn't have been that bad now could it? The Peavey Classic amp is a classic, the predesessor to the Classic 30 and 50. Its very desirable and collectible now.

Congrats on new toy Slammer! Amps are the fun portion of guitars, capable of invoking different playing styles with the twist of a knob. Speaking of knobs; Happy NADs!

Guest HRB853370

yes, that would be his Marshall sound?

btw Slammer, Congrats!

Correction, EL34. Thanks Koula, try one of these out for size, its not a KPB by any means, but it is well constructed, made in Mississippi, and seems to be good bang for the buck!

Archived