Heritage Owners Club

NAD? For me? Indeed!

barrymclark

Even better reason to use a couple 1x12 cabs... Much easier to lug around...

Not really. One trip for the amp vs. two. ;)

I really dig the features of the 212 over the single 12s. The convertible back alone with the direct out, for me, trumps the weight which isn't that bad really.

Yeah.. but that is extra expense is my point.

This would be my gigging amp by the way. ;) Not a bedroom amp. I have the MicroCube for that. So... It'd be driven into that sweet spot more often than not. Unfrotunately, this is blend of metal, punk, surf and rockabilly. So... low volume just isn't gonna cut it! haha.

dont forget you can always mic it to keep the stage volume down..Just Sayin..

dont forget you can always mic it to keep the stage volume down..Just Sayin..

Oh, I know. Since both the bassist and I have direct capabilities, then all we need to do is get over the drummer. At that volume, this amp will be in its sweet spot.

I will later add different cabs for this that and the other, but right now I am just going for the 212. I do plan on getting a single twelve later. The PicoValve too. I played one of those and really dug it.

If I ever find myself playing places where I can't mic up... then I will get the JCA100HDM 100w head with a 412 and just melt people in the first few rows. haha. ROCK AND ROLL!

Barry IS in the deep South Mr. Talisman, it is YOU that is up NORTH!!

:icon_scratch:

I'm south of Barry, Ill stay South too if it means avoiding that watermelon 400!

Archived