Heritage Owners Club

H-555 + Fender Mustang III + Good Songwriting = Good Times ?

RhoadsScholar

Believe it or not, I have a lot of great amps, A Reverb Deluxe (KPB810), a Tweed Deluxe (KPB810), a Fender Concert (80's era), but the one I go to the most with the Heritage 555 is the Fender Mustang III. First, I use it side by side with the Reverb Deluxe to approximate the clean sound, but then add the effects. Versitle, light, and $250 new, 100 Watts...

As soon as the Mustang Pedal boards are out, I am sure to get one to put in front of the KPB amps, but in the mean time, this is a great bar amp (and yes, it has been knocked over, had stuff spilled on it (luckily it didn't get into the electronics, but it keeps on ticking.

Joined a new project doing originals with a guy I met at the weekly blues jam: Robert Louis, I think his tunes are great, and the H555 makes me look and sound good (my opinion of course). This was kind of a debut for this line-up, but I really like his tunes. He is out there on Reverbnation (Robert Louis) and we're going to give this a go. Let me know what ya' all think. I come here first, cause I like to brag about my Heritage ...

Sounding good Scholar. Originals too! :thumbsup:

Is that the place in Waterford?

YEP, Mr. Bigs in Waterford. Thursday evening's , starts at 8 til about 1am (should get there by 8:30pm if you want to go on by 10:00pm, otherwise, it gets crowded. They get everyone up (no more than 3 songs).

Let's get a Heritage contingent there. Would make a great video/photo shoot.

SKYDOG, come on out and I'll buy you a beer for having Marv and company build there magic into this Blueburst.

Marv and the gang were looking out for you when they built this one (although my other Heritage guitars amaze me in a similar fashion). I'm curious to know of any secret magic that went into this special guitar...

FYI: I don't think you will find a cheaper bar and better company than these Thursday night jams.+

Archived