Heritage Owners Club

I HAD TO DO IT!

brentrocks

Nice score Brent. I have guitar envy. I was eyeing that one bad.

I have a Trans Cherry H-555 that would make a sweet brother to that fine one.

Way to satisfy that GAS!

Thanks for all the compliments guys

i know, it doesn't have a bigsby, but beggars cant be choosers!  i got home w/ it and 1 hour later i had to leave for the in laws...so no tone reports yet..  i really cant play that much yet....i strummed it a little at the guys house, enough to know i liked it.

keeper?  i think so?  i have do decide what to sell now...either the ex-terminator or the 162?  i know it seems like i own a guitar store, but the chace is all the fun!!! ;D

as far as the headstock repair....it is the typical crack on the back side of the head that runs from high E tuner in a U shape, but in this case, its not very big...the crack was spread, injected w/ a special glue, clamped and tested.  has been strung w/ 10s for months, no issues.  i normally would not buy a damaged guitar, but this 555 was just so incredible...the neck is nice and slim, the action was super low w/ almost no buzz....very well balanced.  a little heavy for a 555 (maybe 8.5)????  and a hard case

as far as the price, I'm not one to kiss and tell ;D  let me put it this way, if anybody on this club was confronted w/ this deal, you would have got the checkbook out w/ out hesitating!!! :wink:

as a lot of you know, i'm an impulse buyer w/ intence GAS!!!  i would think it will be a perminent part of my collection, but dont lynch me if you see it on the block in a few months....i cant help it, its a disease!!! :P >:D

Wow Brent, with all these great new guitars you probably don't play that 170 much...

I'll be waiting....

(what ... yes dear.... I'm not at the Heritage forum.... I'm uh working....)

NEVER MIND...

congrats on the beautiful new git love the back and neck...

as for the Bigsby theres always stewmac.

Bob

I just had the first outing w/ the 555 and the Blues JR.  they sound wonderful together...they would sound even better if i were a better player ;D

the 555 is really smooth, i cant really play it for a long time yet (need to heal more)....the blues jr packs quite a punch!  really great sounding amp!  wonderful clean sound!  i'm still experimenting w/ the diry side of the JR.  maybe i'll try a pedal w/ it?

i tried the 555 on my 100 watter too and it sounds really nice!!!  HRWs rule!

I just had the first outing w/ the 555 and the Blues JR.  they sound wonderful together...they would sound even better if i were a better player ;D

the 555 is really smooth, i cant really play it for a long time yet (need to heal more)....the blues jr packs quite a punch!  really great sounding amp!  wonderful clean sound!  i'm still experimenting w/ the diry side of the JR.  maybe i'll try a pedal w/ it?

i tried the 555 on my 100 watter too and it sounds really nice!!!  HRWs rule!

OK OK You talked me into it. I'll take the blue 555 off your hands.You won't have to put it up for sale on this site,TGP,Craigslist,Ebay,etc.  ;D

OK OK You talked me into it. I'll take the blue 555 off your hands.You won't have to put it up for sale on this site,TGP,Craigslist,Ebay,etc.   ;D

i'm totally in love w/ the 555 :-*...you can take the 162 off my hands though ;D

believe it or not, i think i'm getting my collection pretty close to the way i want it...i just need to get back to work so i dont have to cut any more out.

i'm totally in love w/ the 555 :-*...you can take the 162 off my hands though ;D

believe it or not, i think i'm getting my collection pretty close to the way i want it...i just need to get back to work so i dont have to cut any more out.

let's wait and see ...

I trhink your still about 170 to heavy

but I think I could help you out >:D >:D >:D

• 2 weeks later...

OK, OK Brent - it's prettier than mine. I think us 555 owners should get to say "told ya so - 555's are sweet!"

I know I'm not the only one keeping an eye on the For Sale section.....

How does it compare to the Roy, Brentrocks? That was a nice one too.

OK, OK Brent - it's prettier than mine. I think us 555 owners should get to say "told ya so - 555's are sweet!"

I know I'm not the only one keeping an eye on the For Sale section.....

How does it compare to the Roy, Brentrocks? That was a nice one too.

thanks man!

i do like my 555  (prettier than yours? they are all pretty ;D) ...it is very simmillar to the Roy tone-wise...i liked the neck on the roy better though (it was much thinner)

when you see the 555 for sale, that means that i'm not back to work and the $$$ train is out of gas.  and if that is the case, it will all be for sale

Archived