Heritage Owners Club

I was recently given a boss ch1 with stero out, how does that work?

big bob

My father found a ch1 and it found its way to my house. It has stero out. How is this supposto work?

I was thinking when I get home (still at the beach) I would start by running each of the outputs to a different channel on the sound city, one to bright one to normal. Next I might try running one to the sound city and one to the Marshall ( will probably be way to loud). I guess my real question is how do you think it's ment to be used?

Usually each out goes to a different amp in order to get the best spread on the effect...at least I'm pretty sure that's how it goes.

I've had a CH-1 for several years now. It's quite simply a stereo chorus meant be used in a stereo amp rig or with two mono amps as you mentioned. It can also be used with a single mono rig by using the A output.

I've had a CH-1 for several years now. It's quite simply a stereo chorus meant be used in a stereo amp rig or with two mono amps as you mentioned. It can also be used with a single mono rig by using the A output.

Is one output delayed or something? Could you describe the effect please?

Thanks

Both outputs are delayed, but at varying times which gives the stereo outs a wider/richer sound.

Keep in mind that most (if not all) time based efx (delay-echo-reverb-chorus- flange-phase-etc) derive their huge sound from the fact that they are time delay efx. It is the manner in which they delay the time that gives them each their own distinctive sound.

Both outputs are delayed, but at varying times which gives the stereo outs a wider/richer sound.

Keep in mind that most (if not all) time based efx (delay-echo-reverb-chorus- flange-phase-etc) derive their huge sound from the fact that they are time delay efx. It is the manner in which they delay the time that gives them each their own distinctive sound.

Thanks I can't wait to get it a whirl.

With many stereo effects, they are meant for two different amps. Usually one amp is clean and one is dirty or delayed....

Im gonna give it a try with the soundcity 120 on one side and the marshall dsl 401 on the other. you should be able to hear it at your place in Michigan.

Im gonna give it a try with the soundcity 120 on one side and the marshall dsl 401 on the other. you should be able to hear it at your place in Michigan.

That should be awesome.. a full stereo effect will add more depth to the sound.

I'd imagine the percussion from those amps will squeeze a few oranges and anticipate an immediate drop in the futures price of OJ. Turn 'em up B2!

Archived