Heritage Owners Club

It's official

Jeph

I'm now an actual Heritage Owner :)  This 535 arrived today in top condition. I haven't had a chance to play around with it much but once the kids are in bed...  >:D 

nice color!  Muy Sangre!

I'm now an actual Heritage Owner :)  This 535 arrived today in top condition. I haven't had a chance to play around with it much but once the kids are in bed...  >:D 

Nice guitar Jeph, is that a Chestnut Burst ?

I find the 535 a great guitar to play unplugged, it's very resonant and much more comfortable than an acoustic, great for playing late at night in the house.

I'm convinced this guitar is ALIVE! I'm truly blown away. I took it to a jam yesterday and it performed amazingly. The notes just seem to jump out, the controlled feedback was spot on, the playability left me wanting to go all day long.  Clean to mean and everything in between, I had no idea just how versatile this guitar would be. I couldn't be happier. 

One thing did freak me out though: when the bassist hit some notes the entire guitar vibrated, making me think my forearm was getting shocked!  We had a good laugh on that  ;D

One thing did freak me out though: when the bassist hit some notes the entire guitar vibrated, making me think my forearm was getting shocked!  We had a good laugh on that  ;D

Don't you love that? The way it vibrates and tosses the notes out? Yeah, baby!!

I'm convinced this guitar is ALIVE! I'm truly blown away. I took it to a jam yesterday and it performed amazingly. The notes just seem to jump out, the controlled feedback was spot on, the playability left me wanting to go all day long.  Clean to mean and everything in between, I had no idea just how versatile this guitar would be. I couldn't be happier. 

Wow... that guitar of yours seems to be GLOWING!  A beauty!  Yep... that low-frequency resonance can be pretty trippy for sure...

Nikolai Tesla once nearly brought a building down with it... the authorities made him turn off his super-high-technology resonance machine.

I don't think you have to worry about your guitar exploding though...

Archived