Heritage Owners Club

Vox AC15 HW1

yavuz

Guest HRB853370

Pffff....no.

Lots of good North American beers (many excellent stouts), but they CANNOT do a proper ale.

Oh yes they can. Sweetwater 420.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HRB853370

Here... we totally agree. I just can't watch baseball. I can go to a game to hang out with friends. Ice hockey, on the other hand....

Ice hockey rules!

Guest HRB853370

My chances of making to the barn this year are pretty slim, due to my Mom's illness..But it's not impossible..I'm still holding out hope..If not, if you are ever travelling through West Virginia let me know..We'll have a jam!!

Well, thats understandable about missing on account of your ill mom. A wedding, no way!

I was at Guitar Center on Friday to pick up my new (used) Stratocaster. While I was waiting for the new pickups and other eye candies to be installed, I was able to try one of these amps out. I was truley amazed at its tone and power. I had a good 'ol time cranking out some blues on that amp. It seems much larger than a normal AC15, but it was a cool amp no matter what. Its blonde covering would bother me a bit because I'd be concerned it would look dirty or stained in no time. I played a Strat and a Les Paul. Both sounded really good though it. If you were looking for a low wattage production model amp, this would be it....

I've played the mass produced AC15 and AC30. Neither impressed me, but this hand wired model sure did. I think the KPB RD amp is much better than the DRRI because its also a hand wired amp. There are many on here that have the DRRI, so I don't want to upset any of them, but I rather believe the tone is much better when the amp is handwired and not constructed of PCB boards. My Blues Jr. is a PCB board amp, but its tone does not compare to a hand wired Tweed Deluxe or Deluxe Reverb. Just like the DRRI, the Blues Jr. sound really good, just not as good as a hand wired amp.

Archived