Heritage Owners Club

Little one price?

Kap

Hi, wondering what a Heritage 'little one' is worth? I'm currently negotiation with the owner who is asking US$680. plus shipping for it. It's a lefty which makes it fairly rare & I do like the looks of 'em but can't help feeling that the price is a little high as he's been trying to sell it for awhile. Starting at 900, down to 799. and now 680, so I'm unsure if I should bite or not? Any advice?

To the HOC family,

hope to announce the arrival of a 'little one' in the very near future!

Agreement has been reached and if all goes well within the next couple of weeks shall post photos of the new addition.

Thanks to all, for the goading and encouragement!

I wouldn't say I "own" my "little ones", but I'm raising them until their at least 18... :D

I too thought I would be saddled with a little one for the rest of my time on earth. Then I stumbled across this natural male enhancement product on line.

I too thought I would be saddled with a little one for the rest of my time on earth. Then I stumbled across this natural male enhancement product on line.

Did you see Alice? :P

Well it arrived! Got home very late last night from work and this was waiting impatiently in a box, so I did the only thing any responsible adult would do.... I released it from it's prison and this is what my Little One looks like.

gallery_0_385_933479.jpg

gallery_0_385_30690.jpg

gallery_0_385_949850.jpg

Thanks, beautiful little thang, but fly in the ointment is that the guy advertised, and confirmed this had Seth Lovers, which was a big selling point. On inspection they are Schaller. Disappointed.......I'm not a fan of their sound so now I don't know what to do. (the seller will not respond to emails)

Archived