Heritage Owners Club

Fretboard cleaning the H150CM and the Millie

tbonesullivan

I am impressed with how quickly it takes off the oxidation on the frets. It doesn't seem to be very abrasive either. it reminds me of how NEVR DULL works. It is supposed to be safe for finished fretboards as well.

The guitars I used it on now play REALLY well. I'm probably gonna do a few more restrings tonite, as I prepare for the big sell off, part 1.

I am impressed with how quickly it takes off the oxidation on the frets. It doesn't seem to be very abrasive either. it reminds me of how NEVR DULL works. It is supposed to be safe for finished fretboards as well.

The guitars I used it on now play REALLY well. I'm probably gonna do a few more restrings tonite, as I prepare for the big sell off, part 1.

The big sell off?

The big sell off?

Yeah... it's what happens when you have 16 guitars and only play 6 of them regularly. No reason to keep around guitars I don't use or play. I can't get into my closet anymore, and I'd if possible like to have room to keep the drum set out. Might have to reduce the amp herd as well. We'll see.

Yeah... it's what happens when you have 16 guitars and only play 6 of them regularly. No reason to keep around guitars I don't use or play. I can't get into my closet anymore, and I'd if possible like to have room to keep the drum set out. Might have to reduce the amp herd as well. We'll see.

I've never come close to that problem....

Guest HRB853370

Building a closet addition would be a better solution!

does this mean that the milli and the 150 are also candidate for the sale?

oh no, used Heritages for sale 45 miles form me? ...I have no GAS, I have no GAS...

I tried Gorgemyte once recently, reviews on the net are very good. I had a few frets that where a little coarse like they needed a little polish with 000 steel wool (I actually like the white 3M pads better, no taping pickups etc). The rough frets still felt unsmooth when done and there was an oily residue, I didn't have oxidation though. From some of what I had read it replaces fret polishing with 000, need to give it another shot, maybe clean up better when done paid for the cloth, should use it.

Archived