Heritage Owners Club

Fulltone Fulldrive MOSFET?

On a serious note... I did the overdrive pedal shoot out, but I don't know if I am happy with the recorded tones. It doesn't seem like it sounds mic'd like it does live.

I may redo the sound clips...... I will listen to it tonight and see what I think.

I know one thing.... if I had to mic EVERY recording I made, I doubt I would record 1/10 of what I do with the Axe-Fx. The AF is SO much easier to get a RECORDED tone.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On a serious note... I did the overdrive pedal shoot out, but I don't know if I am happy with the recorded tones. It doesn't seem like it sounds mic'd like it does live.

I may redo the sound clips...... I will listen to it tonight and see what I think.

I know one thing.... if I had to mic EVERY recording I made, I doubt I would record 1/10 of what I do with the Axe-Fx. The AF is SO much easier to get a RECORDED tone.

As is the iPad using Ampkit or Amplitude...

Back in my day (said in an old man voice) .... we didn't need no stinking sound man. We did our own sound checks and ran our own board!!! Jeez, these young kids these days, now get off my lawn!!!

We'd rather do it ourselves too. We don't like paying a sound guy, especially if we don't like what he is doing...

Archived