Heritage Owners Club

150LW GAS

PunkKitty

Well, what do you think of the H 110? They are really light weight (unless you specifically tell them not to do that) and if you are already accustomed to the switch and pots how they are placed on the H 170, the H 110 appears to have the same configuration. The H 150 will (obviously) have the switch up top instead of next tot he pots and you have 2 tones and 2 volumes instead of 2 volume and just 1 tone. Not only is the H 110 body chambered but it is also thinner. Rim thickness - 1 5/8” as opposed to the 2 inch thickness of the H 150.

The 110 is a nice guitar. But I want a 150.

Guest HRB853370

I have a 140cm. The more I think about it, the more the GAS dies. I love my 140 and it fulfills all of my needs.

One day you will be just like me, 90.9% gas free!

To own MORE Heritage guitars than non-Heritage guitars is my new goal. lol

I don't just have GAS, I have H-GAS with a vengeance. :headbang:

My current measurement is...

50% Heritage

25% Dean

25% Epiphone.

Goal not met yet.

Tied 50% Heritage and 50% non-Heritage.

:toothy5:

PK, since you have time to deliberate on your next model choice, I'll throw this out. I was GASSING hard for a H-157, I lust after it. After trying a couple out, I just did not like the weight. Then I meet the Millennium, love at first touch. Great tone, super neck, weight is not an issue, size simular to the 150/157, can find them or order it all dressed up. I am surprised that this model is not more popular, it is truely a great instrument.

Guest HRB853370

PK, since you have time to deliberate on your next model choice, I'll throw this out. I was GASSING hard for a H-157, I lust after it. After trying a couple out, I just did not like the weight. Then I meet the Millennium, love at first touch. Great tone, super neck, weight is not an issue, size simular to the 150/157, can find them or order it all dressed up. I am surprised that this model is not more popular, it is truely a great instrument.

I think it is very popular Stephen. I have a 155 and it is a bit lighter than my 150LW and has tone for days! I agree with you 100%.

Guest HRB853370

There will be no new guitar days for the foreseeable future. I just paid my bills for the month. It's not in the budget.

I hate paying bills. So depressing.

I hate paying bills. So depressing.

It just forces a reality check. If my Carvins and a few others sell, I might be able to reconsider. But for the moment it's not happening. It's no big deal. I really don't need another guitar. But I'm a greedy.

Guest HRB853370

It just forces a reality check. If my Carvins and a few others sell, I might be able to reconsider. But for the moment it's not happening. It's no big deal. I really don't need another guitar. But I'm a greedy.

Naw, you just have H-gas. I was playing my LW a few minutes ago, been a while since we spent any time together. Do you like slimmer necks or chunkier necks? This one definitely has a neck on the slim side, and its fast! It also has a bound headstock, something you do not see often.

Guest HRB853370

Chunky necks are not that great. I have a thick neck and couple that with broad shoulders but otherwise slender build, buying shirts that fit proper really is a pain.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Too chunky is too clunky. I like medium chunky to medium slim. And anything in between. Very similar to how I like women.

Too chunky is too clunky. I like medium chunky to medium slim. And anything in between. Very similar to how I like women.

I honestly haven\'t the foggiest what shape my 575 neck is... unless it is P shaped for PERFECT. When I order one, I really hope I can get the same neck shape. Hopefully they can get that info from the serial of the one I have.

Guest HRB853370

I honestly haven\'t the foggiest what shape my 575 neck is... unless it is P shaped for PERFECT. When I order one, I really hope I can get the same neck shape. Hopefully they can get that info from the serial of the one I have.

Good luck with that. I doubt they have that much of a database. Just measure your neck and send it in. Or take it to PSP6 and let them measure it.

Archived