Heritage Owners Club

YouTube H-150Cm Goldtop clips

SouthpawGuy

Check out these YouTube clips from the same guy playing an H-150CM Goltop.

Still got the blues Solo cover

Santana Victory is won Cover

pink floyd another brick in the wall solo

blues improvisation

I think you'll agree that he really nails that Gary Moore tone to a T, there is some outstanding playing and  some awesome tones in those clips.

His myspace profile is here: http://www.myspace.com/paolonftube

YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/nftube

• 2 weeks later...

Brentrocks,

Do you want me to make you an "S" shaped pickguard for your H-150?  I have a template already for the design.   It's gonna cost you.....er.... nothing....(no, no... that would mean it's FREE and FREE doesn't work...)... er.... 2 postage stamps.  Yah. 2 postage stamps.

Cheers.  Cryoman

Brentrocks,

Do you want me to make you an "S" shaped pickguard for your H-150?  I have a template already for the design.   It's gonna cost you.....er.... nothing....(no, no... that would mean it's FREE and FREE doesn't work...)... er.... 2 postage stamps.  Yah. 2 postage stamps.

Cheers.  Cryoman

i appreciate the offer man, but T-steel has alreadry offerd to float me one.  that is very nice of you to offer though ;D

Great playing.  Does he say what he's playing through to get those tones?  The only one I couldn't dig was the Santana cover, but that's down to my having a philosophical objection to Carlos.

Setup: Heritage h-150cm, custom made distortion, h&k tube factor, boss dd-20, mesa boogie express 5:50

Go to the links under the pics which take you to Youtube and click on more info in the right hand column

Archived