Heritage Owners Club

Disappearing Flame

DavesNotHere

I didn't want to hijack Howard's thread with his gorgeous 150 sunbathing, but I had taken a few shots of my '86 Stat around the same time on a sunny Alabama afternoon. It has, for me, just the right combination of subtle flame and grain. But on this one it really depends on how the light hits it for it it to seem flamey or not. I've said it many times before, but I love this guitar!

Flamey

Statflame_zpsa61413f7.jpg

Not so much

Statnoflame_zps28fa98c5.jpg

Heritage needs to make a few more of those.

Great photos!!

I would love to have one with a bigger neck carve like they are doing now, I would definately say they cover the "superstrat" pretty well.

Hey Dave'sNotHere, my OSB 150 has a nice flame top but it hides in certain light, the finish is pretty close to what is on your Stat, maybe it has something to do with the finish color. Seems like the lighter finishes like amber and VSB are always flamey.

Statflame_zpsa61413f7.jpg

If Heritage would be willing to make more of these, and do so without getting in trouble for making a Stratocaster shaped guitar, I would love to have one that looks and functions as awesome as this one! But first I need to order a custom made H150.

Archived