Heritage Owners Club

hot for a vox (design) amp!

eljay

Guest HRB853370

It's a Jeep Thing; You Wouldn't Understand..... (At least that's what it says in the windows of those Jeep Junkies, haha)

You are seriously misled Brian. Its Harley Davidson that uses that slogan. If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand.

thank you, will. it's worth a look. i prefer ac15 since the ac30 has reputation as killer loud and i play at mancave volumes.

I've had an AC15CC1, and have an AC30CC1. I found the volume on the AC30 to be much more manageable than the AC15. The AC30 has 3 volume controls! :-) Maybe it's the one speaker configuration. Not sure. But both amp circuits are killer.

A Vox circuit and P90s are a killer combination! Enjoy.

Yeah, baby! :thumbsup:

The TA 15 is an amazing amplifier! Paired with a Heritage Guitar, you have tone that is hard to beat........

Everything seems to sound better thru the TA. I feel very fortunate to have found that amp/cab combo.

You are seriously misled Brian. Its Harley Davidson that uses that slogan. If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand.

This.......

http://jeeppic.jpg

I have to say, I don't own a Harley or a Jeep, and I was far more aware of the Jeep version, partially because I was always having to pull them out of trouble with my G1 Trooper at the Badlands (Indiana's version).

Also, I've got an AC15 in the house right now, on loan from my recording engineer buddy, and I hadn't used it much. This thread caused me to pull the Benford off the wall and fire it up. Got a text from my next door neighbor about 15 minutes later..."really?"

Looked at the clock, it was 11:15pm. oops

I have to say, I don't own a Harley or a Jeep, and I was far more aware of the Jeep version, partially because I was always having to pull them out of trouble with my G1 Trooper at the Badlands (Indiana's version).

LOL

This thread caused me to pull the Benford off the wall and fire it up. Got a text from my next door neighbor about 15 minutes later..."really?"

Looked at the clock, it was 11:15pm. oops

LOL.

I get texted "New guitar?" or "play something different" Got to love understanding neighbours. More so if they have a sense of humour.

Hes had my lawn mower since 2005. At least he uses it to mow my lawns as well as his own.

and then there is the bumper sticker that says "i understand the jeep thing; that's why i drive a toyota." i saw such in traffic one day here in ft. collins.

I just changed some tubes in my Hayseed 30. Put a RCA 12AX7 in V1 and a RCA 12AXT in V2 . It has a Dario Miniwatt in the EF86 also. OMG it sounds soo good. Harmonically complex/chimey . I can't stop playing my Heritage goldtop with lollar P90's. Vox and P90's just rock.. NOS RCA tubes are fantastic in a VOX circuit.

I just changed some tubes in my Hayseed 30. Put a RCA 12AX7 in V1 and a RCA 12AXT in V2 . It has a Dario Miniwatt in the EF86 also. OMG it sounds soo good. Harmonically complex/chimey . I can't stop playing my Heritage goldtop with lollar P90's. Vox and P90's just rock.. NOS RCA tubes are fantastic in a VOX circuit.

I had wanted to try a Hayseed years ago. But could never find how to get one. Just saw mention of them on websites. Sorta like rumour or myth. :) Would still like to hear one. Good go on the RCA's! :thumbsup:

I had wanted to try a Hayseed years ago. But could never find how to get one. Just saw mention of them on websites. Sorta like rumour or myth. :) Would still like to hear one. Good go on the RCA's! :thumbsup:

according to their website, they sell direct only. http://valvetechamps.com/

according to their website, they sell direct only. http://valvetechamps.com/

Yes, Rob only sells direct. He knows how to pack and ship a amp too. Mine took a couple of months to build. Great Amp, loads of options and very reasonably priced. Never had a problem with mine. I thought it was the best deal for a botique AC.

Archived