Heritage Owners Club

Yep, I think I did do again for sure...pics

Kuz

I was thinking it was gonna be another 150... but from the partial pic I'm thinking a 575 might be in order given John's current collection.  The finish would kinda look like it's a semi-hollow, eh?

You're just loving this tease-string of posts, aren't 'cha John  >:D

I don't know what sucks the most your cruel little game or your Photoshop skills.  Post the photos you big galoot. 

For those who didn't attend last weekends event, Kuz is big enough to go bear hunting with a switch. 

I don't know what sucks the most your cruel little game or your Photoshop skills.  Post the photos you big galoot. 

For those who didn't attend last weekends event, Kuz is big enough to go bear hunting with a switch. 

I understand he killed his first bar' when he was only 3. Thats what I heard.

...would you set it on treble...or rhythm...for bear?  Maybe the middle position?  I don't know.  I don't hunt.  How does that work, Bird?      :undecided:

...would you set it on treble...or rhythm...for bear?  Maybe the middle position?  I don't know.  I don't hunt.  How does that work, Bird?      :undecided:

Geez!!! Too cool!!! ;D  I have tears from laughing .. AFTER I got the turn on the words.

smile - geez, John, you had me going.  I thought that the tour had just overtaken you and you'd bought another guit.  Nice features on the BRS - I'm sure it'll be a big seller.  :rolleyes:

Archived