Heritage Owners Club

NEW Front page at the K'Zoo

tulk1

Too bad that's the only thing new about the website. Maybe other changes are forthcoming!

Thats what I thought when I clicked on in to the home page. Bit of a let down. Ren did say he maintains the site and knows it needs updating. And it's on his list.  :wink:

I think the button in space has a certain 2001: A Space Odyssey kinda thing going on.

I like it!

They need to have some audio in Hal's voice: "Welcome, Heritage enthusiasts!"

Gotta say, if there was ever a web site that could sue for abandonment, theirs would be a prime candidate.  They really could help themselves with some updates to their web site.  Maybe this is the start of a new online presence. 

Yeah, they desperately need an update.  And frankly, I don't think they need a lot of goofy Flash stuff.  Just lots of large pictures of their stunning guitars, together with fully detailed specs and a list of dealers.  The guitars really sell themselves, if you can see the pictures.

If someone who attended the party last month would submit a article about the event, maybe they'd add it to their site. 

Thats what I thought when I clicked on in to the home page. Bit of a let down. Ren did say he maintains the site and knows it needs updating. And it's on his list.  :wink:

Yea, that's right up there with we are going to remodel the prototype room, make a jamming room, paint the "black" ceilings, sweep the floors, fix the PLEC machine, take the banjo neck out of the stack of neck blanks, ect.....

I believe in Ren (guitar Zen master) more than anyone here, but if he is in charge of updating the web site I'm betting they install a CNC machine before he updates the web site :P

Hurry they still have great deals on those "new millennium"  models!!!! ;D

I am just joking, the boys are busy catching up on orders. Remember they lost what like 9 months or so (I know they will tell you they were down that long, but they were) and are still around, better than ever.

I have been hearin about this updated web site for 2 years!!!! So this baby has been crawling for a LONG time.

My point: Ren has better things to do with his time. Hire someone to fix/build/update the web site!!!!!!

Ren did say, at the tour, that he had enough offers from "web designers" who wanted to swap a new web site for a new guitar that he could have a new site done for every day of the year. Or, maybe it was every week.  Either way, you get the idea.

Ren did say, at the tour, that he had enough offers from "web designers" who wanted to swap a new web site for a new guitar that he could have a new site done for every day of the year. Or, maybe it was every week.  Either way, you get the idea.

I would think there would be some of us willing to take on the job, gratis

I would think there would be some of us willing to take on the job, gratis

I offered to help out once, a while back, but never heard anything. They have plenty-o-work in spite of the existing site, so I can understand that it isn't a priority.  And, more selfishly, if the dated site prevents a couple more people from being interested in the brand, that'll keep secondary market prices low and the rest of us here can continue to scoop up bargains...theeeennnnn when they do upgrade the site and interest takes off... :evil6:

I offered to help out once, a while back, but never heard anything. They have plenty-o-work in spite of the existing site, so I can understand that it isn't a priority.  And, more selfishly, if the dated site prevents a couple more people from being interested in the brand, that'll keep secondary market prices low and the rest of us here can continue to scoop up bargains...theeeennnnn when they do upgrade the site and interest takes off... :evil6:

Well, in that case I hope they hold off until I get my Millie DC spec'd and ordered. After that, then Ren can update some more. 

I believe in Ren (guitar Zen master) more than anyone here, but if he is in charge of updating the web site I'm betting they install a CNC machine before he updates the web site :P

That's the damn truth.  ;D 

Ren has more important things to do.  Sure he could learn to do anything he wants but his best use is not web design. 

Archived