Heritage Owners Club

Kalamazoo Fret Board Fest

buelahbones

Hello Heritage Fans....................

Heritage Guitar Inc would like to inform you that we will be hosting a table at the Kalamazoo Valley Museum for the festival this year. We can not sell any guitars! We have wonderful dealers for that and will be happy to connect you with one. We will be giving a "History" lesson instead and letting the public know that we do exist. Please mark your calendars for March 23rd from 11 am-6 pm. We will be located on the second floor in the museums Heritage Guitar exhibit area. There will be many other great instrument builders as well, come support us all.

Thanks again for all your support and we hope to see a few of you there.

http://www.fretboardfestival.com/

Katie

Thanks, Katie. I'm sure Heritage will showcase that beautiful Eagle your Dad helped create. This is a wonderful event with great music, instructions and friendships. Best of all, it's free.

Hello Heritage Fans....................

Heritage Guitar Inc would like to inform you that we will be hosting a table at the Kalamazoo Valley Museum for the festival this year. We can not sell any guitars! We have wonderful dealers for that and will be happy to connect you with one. We will be giving a "History" lesson instead and letting the public know that we do exist. Please mark your calendars for March 23rd from 11 am-6 pm. We will be located on the second floor in the museums Heritage Guitar exhibit area. There will be many other great instrument builders as well, come support us all.

Thanks again for all your support and we hope to see a few of you there.

http://www.fretboardfestival.com/

Katie

Awesome! Somehow I hit the negative rep, purely an accident. So sorry!

That will be good to see Heritage do some promoting there. I've been hoping for this since the annual Fretboard Festival started. I wonder who will be hosting the table?

• 1 month later...

This morning, it was nice to see the Heritage table up on the second floor of the Kalamazoo Valley Museum with two people, including the personable buelahbones, representing Heritage at the festival. No details to offer at this time, but from what I heard, stay tuned for one or two interesting developments from Heritage in the coming months.

Thanks to all who stopped by.

It was a great venue and I had loads of fun.

The second chair was Mr. Todd Flamm (my wonderful husband who showed up as "eye candy").

Yes Big Bob, that was The Popsicle along with all my other wonderful Heritage Instruments.

Looking forward to seeing you all in August.

Peace

Katie

Archived