Heritage Owners Club

Ohhhh MILLI, MILLI, MILLI

brentrocks

So Brent is the ASAT in the photo yours ? GAS bite again ? :icon_sunny:

:icon_pirat:

oh no...thats Brendon's....he has 2 nice ASATs.....we were playing through his Marshall Bluesbreaker and his Chicago Blues Box last night, trying out different pedals and stuff, it was a blast!!!

I clicked on this expecting to see my long-departed Millie DC. <sigh> Oh, how I miss her!

I think you mean this one.. With the exception of a new nut, and PuP rings she's pretty much as you last saw her. She doesn't get out much, but she's loved and cherished, keeping me company in my man-cave music room.

post-295-0-60852800-1365946421_thumb.jpg

This one is not for Brently: You know the saying about "having to pry her out of my cold dead hands". Though if I'm ever brave/stupid enough to bring her on an airplane to get to a pilgrimage you two will have to get together and catch-up on old times.

I think you mean this one.. With the exception of a new nut, and PuP rings she's pretty much as you last saw her. She doesn't get out much, but she's loved and cherished, keeping me company in my man-cave music room.

attachicon.gifmill-dc-body.jpg

This one is not for Brently: You know the saying about "having to pry her out of my cold dead hands". Though if I'm ever brave/stupid enough to bring her on an airplane to get to a pilgrimage you two will have to get together and catch-up on old times.

Ah, so YOU'RE the one who beat me to that beauty a couple years ago, haha. That's OK, I got a honey of a Millie from Marty Grass soon after I missed out on that one. Please do come to Kalamazoo this August; you won't regret it, I can promise you that.

Archived