Heritage Owners Club

Ohhhh MILLI, MILLI, MILLI

brentrocks

I finally found my Millennium....its heavily modded, but a great playing....great sounding Heritage with a really cool feature!

Its a 1998 Ultra Standard Millennium.

It sports the original Seth Lovers but also have a piezo bridge which gives this guitar a whole different horizon of sounds!

Studiobill, who i bought this from, had the piezo installed as well as a 13 pin ghost synth system. The synth system, I will prob never use, but the piezo....that is a cool feature! The piezo controls are on the lower horn. The mini toggle turns the piezo bridge on and or mixes it with the Seths. The volume/mix pot is a push put with bass boost.

This Milli features an ebony board, blocks, bound and inlaid peghead, multi ply binding and a bound neck. The neck is pretty slim. I will probably have to take it to Pete and have the frets dressed soon...there is a lot of wear on the D and B, 1st 4 frets.

Bill must have played this Milli quite a bit...but at the same time it was well taken care of.

IMG_4059_zps965b26aa.jpg

IMG_4061_zpsd4792adb.jpg

IMG_4062_zpsfc9f3552.jpg

IMG_4068_zpsc51a7ef2.jpg

IMG_4071_zps4675ec62.jpg

IMG_4074_zps047d2d0c.jpg

IMG_4076_zps5aaa5c2e.jpg

IMG_4080_zpscd5904e5.jpg

I clicked on this expecting to see my long-departed Millie DC. <sigh> Oh, how I miss her!

Beautiful looking guitar, as always, Brentster! Can you split the piezo from the magnetics via a stereo cable? Run the mags into the Marshall stack and the piezo into, say, an SWR Strawberry Blonde or something?

Can you split the piezo from the magnetics via a stereo cable? Run the mags into the Marshall stack and the piezo into, say, an SWR Strawberry Blonde or something?

yes, i believe you can

Nice, Man! Millies with Seths are something to behold; some of the sweetest sounds I've ever heard. You got the RIGHT finish, too, IMHO. I'm just not sure I could stand that gob of wires showing through the lower F hole, but that's just me. Congratulations, enjoy her.

what a cool guitar! I'd hate to rewire it though. How doe's it sound compared to the Prospect? With just the regular pickups engaged.

thats a good question...ill have more time tonight to assess that....at first the milli seemed a little darker

I will be doing clips for the Milli later this morning....it is such a great sounding Heritage!!!

I was hanging with blankstarecase last night...he agrees, the Milli it a top notch Heritage!!!

brenn1_zps328a7fb6.jpg

Archived