Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Boo Boo on friend's new H555

MartyGrass

Speaking of British-isms (spelling notwithstanding), snorted a healthy dose of coffee, upon first seeing this one!

As long as we're hijacking the thread, reading "lived in the loo" reminds me that my new, temporary office is the former "lactation station" for our building's newly minted mothers. Thankfully none of them require pumping facilities at this time. Hopefully I will have moved to a more permanent office before one does again. On the subject of off-kilter stingers...it would simultaneously not bother me yet bug the crap out of me, resulting in perfect harmony in my little universe. Which is to say, for the right discount, I'd buy it. ;) Those five piece, flamey necks are stunning!

I'm a big fan of the stinger . Looking at that one it doesn't bother me but I'm not the one who went through the wait for the build or who had to cut the check for it when it was done . That is a stunning instrument though . If we were to look very close at our hand made instruments we would see several signs of these being made by a person by hand . I personally appreciate these little quirks and character .

How does a canted stinger affect tone or playabilty?

i'm guessing not at all..My 2 cents..

I don't like stingers either but if anyone has a five piece flamey neck as beautiful as that with an off centered stinger like that and you really bothers you that much, let me know and I will buy the guitar from you so you can buy a different Heritage guitar which is more to your liking. Problem solved. ;)

an off centered stinger like that and you really bothers you that much

I have to admit, that would bother me! Why not take an extra 5 minutes and do it correctly?

I just got an email from my friend telling me he's selling this guitar. He doesn't like the neck carve, a medium D with shoulders, and the Seth Lovers are a little too hot for his recording environment.

I have a good idea of what the neck feels like since I've got a couple that match the description. Nothing wrong with it in my book.

He hasn't arrived at a price yet. But he'll probably sell it to one of his friends.

As long as we're hijacking the thread, reading "lived in the loo" reminds me that my new, temporary office is the former "lactation station" for our building's newly minted mothers. Thankfully none of them require pumping facilities at this time. Hopefully I will have moved to a more permanent office before one does again. On the subject of off-kilter stingers...it would simultaneously not bother me yet bug the crap out of me, resulting in perfect harmony in my little universe. Which is to say, for the right discount, I'd buy it. ;) Those five piece, flamey necks are stunning!

So what you are saying is that either way, there is a boob in the office?! Just kidding, John, I couldn't help myself.

Archived