Heritage Owners Club

Eeeeeekk

big bob

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I've got to hope that it's not all scratched up, and is just dirty. some weird stuff going on with the finish on the top. WIth pictures like that you never know what you're going to get. Also, the hardware, especially the pickups, looks like they were polished until all the gold was rubbed off. But, a hardware swap wouldn't be hard at all.

I think the honeymoon may already be over, before I even got to propose. I think it was called I looked at my bank account, looked at my armada of guitars, and said "dangit. no room".

I asked the guy about the switch tip, and he said it had no dot, so those are standard schallers in there, that have almost turned silver from plating wear. I'm the type that if I have gold hard ware, I want it at least to look a LITTLE BIT gold. I'd probably go OCD on it and have to replaced all the hardware, so that would be another nice chunk of change to go into it for all new everything. So, if anyone here really wants it, go for it.

If you look at this end on picture, you can just make out the black binding.

Also look at the crack near the edge by the strap button: that is the reason that heritage stopped doing black binding. For some reason it reacts with the finish and causes cracks along the binding. my kahuna has it too.

$T2eC16RHJGUFFh-ChUFlBRiRsQjhBw~~60_3.JP

I wouldn't mind having this one at all but I've already had a NGD very recently and I need to chill for a little bit.

I'm currently trying to go a year without any NGD, NBD, NAD, NTD (trombone), etc. So far I haven't bought anything this year. of course I did get two Brand new basses at the end of last year.

Archived