Heritage Owners Club

Here's something you don't see everyday

mars_hall

No Josh, the link is all that is there

Member Gallery Rules - Please Read

---------------------------------------------------
1) Do not place pictures in the Gallery that focus on another manufacturer's guitars, regardless of the relationship past or present. This is the Heritage Owners Club and the Gallery content should reflect that. There should be at least one Heritage-related item in each picture.

2) Do not place pictures in the Gallery that you do not control and/or did not personally take.

3) Do not place labels or text within the pictures themselves. This is the function of captioning and allows the search feature here to achieve better results.

4) For consistency and better search results, please provide a caption indicating the year, model, and finish, for example, '09 H150CM - VSB. Anything else you may wish to include within the caption, using taste of course, will probably be OK. Captions that contain filenames are not OK.

5) Do not include six or more similarly posed pictures of the same instrument. Choose quality over quantity, class over compulsion ...

6) Do not use the Gallery for your commercial purposes or anything that could be construed to have a pitch-related focus. If you are selling an item, post it in the Marketplace. Feel free, though, to express a future interest in any other member's posted guitar.

7) Do use the description field of your pictures to provide any extra details that might better describe what's contained within the picture. Remember, comments are intended for post-submission dialogues with those viewing the pictures, not yourself.

8) Please include your HOC member name in the title of your album. This allows the owners of randomly generated pictures, like the ones shown below, to be quickly identified.

9) Finally, while you may be very photogenic and have that look your mother once loved, we would really rather see your Heritage instrument and material.

The max capability here is 1024 x 768 pixels. Larger images may produce errors during upload.

Does that mean I have to take the Farah Faucet swimsuit photo down? Can I leave the BC Rich Bich poster-shot up?

Does that mean I have to take the Farah Faucet swimsuit photo down?

It's OK as long as she has curly sunburst hair and is posed tastefully in Heritage-branded bikini bottoms.

The point was not many see these words, which have been posted forever, and the team ends up having to search for years, models, and finishes to place in the captions, instead of the cryptic or camera-generated file names. That becomes real work, when it is easy enough for the original poster to include the caption as they are posted.

One or two guitars can be guessed, but the general trend of late has been throw the pics up and call it done.

I liked the Heritage bikini idea!

I'm confused, do you want more members to post pics in the gallery, or maybe less ?

It's really cool when I'm considering a certain color or model of Heritage guitar and I'd like to get a good look at a few of these things and they come up in my search results when I'm browsing the gallery. The only way that will work is if everyone a.) posts good photos of their personally owned guitars... and b.) follows the previously mentioned naming convention for each photo. This web site does a great job of promoting the brand name and newcomers could use the gallery as a tool to see some great samples of Heritage guitars.

Besides, no one wants to see some guy stuffing food into his face. Especially the guy in the photo who is stuffing food into his face.

I liked the Heritage bikini idea!

Acknowledged. :icon_thumright:

It's really cool when I'm considering a certain color or model of Heritage guitar and I'd like to get a good look at a few of these things and they come up in my search results when I'm browsing the gallery. The only way that will work is if everyone a.) posts good photos of their personally owned guitars... and b.) follows the previously mentioned naming convention for each photo. This web site does a great job of promoting the brand name and newcomers could use the gallery as a tool to see some great samples of Heritage guitars.

Besides, no one wants to see some guy stuffing food into his face. Especially the guy in the photo who is stuffing food into his face.

Acknowledged. :icon_thumright:

Agreed :icon_thumright:

Archived