Heritage Owners Club

Korina Korina Korina... Lets Talk Korina!!

Millennium Maestro

I have an absolute passion for Korina, Limba especially the Black Korina!!!

I know these guitars are out there, I have 2 and will share pics and details...PLEASE HOC MEMBERS, SHARE WITH ME!!

I am starting this post with my newest member of the stable, my 99 Heritage Class of '59. A bunch of you have seen her here for sale recently.

The story on these Class of 59's is that (Booo) E.  Roman ordered customize H-150's with special woods, 3 piece necks...They were then fully assemble by the Techs at Roman's installing E.R's special Seymour Duncan Blackbacks, Gibson Tunomatics Bridge/Tailpiece, Grover Imperial Tuners...The model would then be fret leveled and dress( Ed was very vocal that Heritage's fretwork sucked).

These guitars had a minimum pricetag over the $3500 and I have heard that some "Rich Urban Guitar Buyers" were stung for over $6000 (Thats what I heard!!)

These Class O 59 models where designed to be an extremely high end, Handmade version of the 1959 Gibsons.... made by the guys that built the original 59's.

Guy's, let me tell you...I truely believe this to be a brilliant concept, these are absolutely awesome instruments!!! I only wish enough foresight was there to put a sequential numbering to and exclusive model.

My guitar has an awesome flametop and an ABSOLUTELY AWESOME FLAMED BLACK LIMBA BACK!!!

Black Limba is heavier in my guitars, I believe weight = TONE.

Share you guitars guys!!!    Millie Maestro

heritage1.jpg

heritage1.jpg_thumb

heritage2.jpg

heritage2.jpg_thumb

heritage6.jpg

heritage6.jpg_thumb

heritage4.jpg

heritage4.jpg_thumb

Gorgeous! Too bad the 'evil one' was associated with it!

But hey he is bashing Heritage now so it mush be a great guitar!!!

Awesome...Looks like a 2006 I almost bought from the "String Collector"....If it is the one, I bought its sister an emerald greeen one....gonna try to find some old pics.

Tell your Buddy he has a sweet instrument...but, he plays it so he already knows...

This is really bad, i mean REALLY REALLY BAD for may GAS!!

Roman has one '59 left here in Vegas.  I'm afraid to go in and see how much he wants for it.  It looks just like yours Millennium.  Maybe I'll go to Roman's tomorrow and give you guys a report.  I wonder if he will give any breaks due to the economy.  I know he's suffering like the rest of us.  He moved into a very small store now.  It's less than half the size of his original store was when he first came to Vegas.  He used to have several rooms for all the different guitars.  Now it's just one smaller show room.  He still claims his business is booming though.

Hey Millennium.  Do the Class of 59's also have the model number written on the back of the control cavity like all the other 150's?  I was just wondering if he took those off or not.

I find it odd that Ed would go through all the trouble to get everything "correct" on the class of '59 and then use a wood the Gword never used on Les Pauls.  I'm not knocking Korina (excuse me, Limba) but it is not a traditional Les Paul wood.  Beitifual guitar though and I bet it sounds great.

MM~ Great guitars ya got there. 

The Heritage 'Class of 59's' drew me to Roman's site years ago, but his flaming rants repelled just as strongly.

Congrats on being one of the few owners of that fine marque.  Play them in good health.   8)

This is the guitar that was at E.Romans...He had it for $4000, I am glad the seller is a HOC member that sold it to me direct.

The sweetest part of the deal was I got to go right down and pick the guitar up and not have to worry about packaging or shipping damage!!

GLAD YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS SO FAR.

Archived