Heritage Owners Club

What is this Heritage?

Stevemarshall

I bought this guitar a while back from the store where I teach (guitar) and I'm not sure what model it is. I found the key that states that it was built in 1991 designated by the "H" at the beginning of the serial number but that's all I really know. Any idea what it might be worth? I'm wondering how good of a deal I got. Any info will be most appreciated.

post-17364-0-17406100-1380087667_thumb.jpg

post-17364-0-95578300-1380087686_thumb.jpg

Looks like either a 150P or a 150 Special - dots instead of traps on the fretboard are the giveaway. Look on the inside of the control cover plate (the one behind the pots), that normally has a sticker with some useful info on.

As to pricing, you'll need to wait for a US member to chime in, I'm in the UK and we pay around a third more for US guitars than you do :) My guess would be around $900 - $1000 but I could be off.

Still, that looks like a nice guitar! welcome to the HOC :)

I am sure it is a 150P, but do look at the inside of the control plates for more information... You have a stock guitar, It has Shaller pickups designed to be traditional vintage humbucker sounding along with shaller bridge and tailpiece(Which I really like for functionality)

I hate to speculate price... I have seen this model sell in the 500s and up price range, I see great deals on the upgraded 150cm starting around $1000... yours looks to be in good condition. So my guesstimate is in the 650-750 fair market value.

THe "P" in the model stands for poplar wood. If it is a special model it will be mahogany and more valuable...

Enjoy you girl, she looks very sweet!

Archived